Looking to edit an Excel doc in excel to go and I can't seem to figure out how to add a row?
    02-26-12 08:51 PM
    Rows are unlimited. As long as I keep scrolling there are rows....
    02-26-12 08:57 PM
    No, I mean, once you already have data in your spreadsheet how do you add a row in the middle of it all.

For example, if you have 5 rows of data, and you would like to add a row between row 2 and row 3, how do you do that.
    02-26-12 09:01 PM
    No, I mean, once you already have data in your spreadsheet how do you add a row in the middle of it all.

For example, if you have 5 rows of data, and you would like to add a row between row 2 and row 3, how do you do that.
    Oooooh! I gotcha... Hmmmm. Apparently not
    02-26-12 09:15 PM
    Bummer. Hope they add that soon, I use that feature a lot in excel.

It would be sweet if we could create graphs of data too. Just saying...
    02-26-12 09:18 PM
    I was able to move two rows of data to make room for a row ahead of those two rows however the interface is too damn clumsy to be productive. It took me at least seven attempts to get the cell selector to appear and then a few more attempts to get the pop-up menu to display to allow cut and later paste of the data. Not a world-class application in my opinion. In 2012 there is no excuse for such a poor spreadsheet application and user interface.
    bbfan1040 likes this.
    02-26-12 09:28 PM
    Not sure if I am allowed to post this here so mods please delete if it is not appropriate.
    Just sideload the Android version. It has the ability to add rows/columns.
    bbfan1040 likes this.
    02-26-12 10:45 PM
    I don't know if this will work in your device but I just inserted a row and a column in Spreadsheet To Go in my Torch 9860. Not sure if this will work on OS6 or earlier devices with keypads. Here's how I did it.

1. Go to edit mode.
    2. Tap and hold on the row below.
    3. When the mini menu pops up, select Full Menu.
    4. Select Row > Insert.
    06-09-12 01:24 PM
    Unfortunately that is not an option with sheets to go on the playbook.

Weird since BB owns the company that sells it.

Anyway, I have to use my 9810 to insert rows/column into the document, save and then open it on the playbook for other functions. Since it is time consuming, particularly when you throw dropbox into the mix....I end up doing a lot of the edits on my phone or on my laptop if at the office.
    06-09-12 02:26 PM
    You can use Smart Office in app world it is a native app and has insert functions. It can not open password protected files ( but D2G can)
    06-09-12 05:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD