Well it's great news we are getting such great games, bought it today morning 5AM GMT+3 and started playing it at about 10AM as i slept for some.

The game is so exciting with great garphics, but in early versions bugs were expected. but such bugs are so over and i should never expect from Gameloft.

1. in the first mission if you went into the 2nd floor, climbed to the roof and jumped in again to kill those 3. you will then kill about 4 or 5 at the back of the house where the car crashes. if you went up the stars again and went where you had to climb the roof. your game will lose all the checkpoints and ask you to climb the roof again!

2.Once you climb the roof again it asks you to jump in to kill them. jump in you will jump into Unlimited space (Get into the core of the earth U MAD BRO? #TrollPhysics)

3.Once you get into the endless under world. you will lose all your progress .......

4.As you try the Multiplayer as you hit into the Multiplayer home where your profile shows, minimize the game, open the browser, return to the game. you've lost connection -.-

Gameloft fix all this i am still looking for more bugs and counting.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    smweb likes this.
    05-22-12 02:38 AM
    I didn't get to see the image above..
    I think I got pass the level one, then new level (?) "interrogating the dealer".
    then I stopped playing, quit to main menu.

Enter the game again.., and surely.. no progress saved.
    No option to "continue"
    Have to start all over again from the very beginning....

05-22-12 03:29 AM
    I didn't get to see the image above..

I think I got pass the level one, then new level (?) "interrogating the dealer".

then I stopped playing, quit to main menu.

Enter the game again.., and surely.. no progress saved.

No option to "continue"

Have to start all over again from the very beginning....

oh :/ After i passed level 1 the game seams to be fine (could have other bugs in other levels but because there are too many to kill i have got no time to explore lol)

05-22-12 03:36 AM
    yeah.., but still it doesn't save your progress.
    after you quit the game.., next time you play again.., there's no "Continue",
    only "New Game"
    05-22-12 03:39 AM
    yeah.., but still it doesn't save your progress.

after you quit the game.., next time you play again.., there's no "Continue",

only "New Game"

:
    :| .... Hold ... Icon shaking ... X[Trash] ... Bye Bye.

Last edited by M.Rizk; 05-22-12 at 03:43 AM.
    05-22-12 03:41 AM
    843 MB's wow..
    05-22-12 06:24 AM
    I dunno if you guys already did, but if you haven't then contact gameloft customer support at [email protected] and notify them of the issues. I sent them an email regarding the save issue and I also included a link to this forum post. Hopefully we can get these bugs addressed soon because 9mm is a great game.
    dieter jay likes this.
    05-22-12 11:20 AM
    What the? I managed to finish 3 lvls already and gave it a rest, and now I have to start all over?!
    05-22-12 12:20 PM
    I'd email App World support instead. If it's like the other Gameloft games, it's been ported in-house by RIM.

They'll probably rollout a quick minor update soon to fix the save problem.
    05-22-12 02:51 PM
    I wonder if they test their product before rolling it out? Not sure who to blame RIM or Gameloft.
    05-22-12 03:25 PM
    Anyone else having install issues? Downloads just fine but craps out during install. Running latest OS for Playbook.
    05-22-12 03:39 PM
    Anyone else having install issues? Downloads just fine but craps out during install. Running latest OS for Playbook.
    Check your hard drive space.
    05-22-12 04:12 PM
    I wonder if they test their product before rolling it out? Not sure who to blame RIM or Gameloft.
    Gameloft has testers in Mexico for the Playbook ports, the facility is in my town
    05-22-12 04:53 PM
    The bugs will be fixed. Do not worry. At 99 cents it really is a must have game for adults.. lots of swearing haha
    05-22-12 06:07 PM
    Yeah the Game doesn't save and has some bugs, but damn for 99 cents this game
    is a worth it. I'm sure they ll fix it with an update.

BTW for those having trouble downloading check your available space. It wont let
    you download if you are gonna go over. I had to delete some apps before I
    started my download.
    bedetek likes this.
    05-22-12 06:32 PM
    Only bug Ive seen so far is the 2+ hr download time (and still waiting at 704M KEEPS CHUGGIN) THiS IS A BIG GAME and I guess everyone is buying it
    05-22-12 07:52 PM
    yes check your hard drive space first if you have download/install issues. it installs at 1.6GB and needs about 2.5GB to download and install from what I read.

hope this helps some.
    05-22-12 08:12 PM
    I don't know but could the save bug be related to PERMISSIONS in the Security Option?
    05-22-12 09:03 PM
    Need to save! Really enjoying this game, but can't play the beginning over and over! Fix please
    05-22-12 10:08 PM
    I emailed Gameloft, and they replied that they are aware of the savegame problem and are working on it; an update should fix it. Hopefully we will have a fix soon, awesome game otherwise! I was impressed by the speed of Gameloft's reply! Cheers!
    noelito4three and Akuji_ism like this.
    05-23-12 01:12 AM
    yes check your hard drive space first if you have download/install issues. it installs at 1.6GB and needs about 2.5GB to download and install from what I read.

hope this helps some.
    You are exactly correct. I had 3.9GB free prior to downloading and it kept crashing on install. Deleted a few unused apps and re-downloaded. Installed perfectly. I suppose I need to upgrade my Playbook. 16GB can't handle games that require 2GBs to operate.
    05-23-12 08:02 AM
    Yay I beat the game, whenever I wanted to take a rest I simply kept the game's Window open
    05-23-12 10:37 AM
    When I figured out it won't save, I didn't turn my PB off. I'm now on the level where he's trying to get his family to safety, at one point it says to shoot the driver, I shoot him and just before impact he comes back alive and mission failed. Has anyone got past this part of the game?
    05-23-12 10:39 AM
    Hmm, saving works fine for me.

Edit: My bad. Saving is broken.
    Last edited by Snuupy; 05-25-12 at 12:55 AM.
    05-23-12 11:45 PM
    Try to exit the game and enter again. There is no continue button and you must play game from scratch.

I mean.. How could such major bug happen??

- Charles
    05-24-12 03:32 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD