so I finally caved and decided to purchase the infamous 9MM game. Problem is, the downloading of the game starts very slowly and after a while it just stops and gives me an error. This happened three times already, and I've had to purchase it twice already and try again. To no avail.

What also happes is the download seems to go from 0 to mb to about 17 then nothing for a while and then it gives me an error after doing nothing for a while. Is this common?
    06-20-12 12:57 PM
    There are plenty other threads about this. It's a rough install on a 16g PlayBook to be honest. It's like 850mb to download and I think 2.5g+ once extracted - you need to ensure you have enough free space. I just deleted s**t until I had like 4gigs free and then it works.

The slow speed/drop-out could be wifi-relatedk, but the main problem folks had with 9MM was not enough space on their PlayBook to download/install it.

EDIT: I re-read your post and it sounds like it's not even completing the install. Does it drop an error code?
    06-20-12 02:55 PM
    Yes, that is the exact issue - I had the same myself on a 16g playbook. You have to delete enough to free up close to 4G's and then it will install fine and you will have memory left over - it just needs a lot to do the installation.
    06-20-12 03:20 PM
    I got the error 0007 but now it managed to install. All I need now is my second 99 cents back.
    06-20-12 06:01 PM
    I got the error 0007 but now it managed to install. All I need now is my second 99 cents back.
    This suprises me.. I had to download 9mm twice and NOVA 2 three times,
    but I never had to pay twice for either.
    06-20-12 11:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD