Soundcloud don't works very well. Playing the files is not working for me.
    02-29-12 02:23 PM
    Soundcloud don't works very well. Playing the files is not working for me.

The interface is certainly hokey. I actually just deleted it and just use the SoundCloud webpage.
    02-29-12 02:40 PM
    to get adobe photoshop express to find your photos do this:

1). Open Photoshop Express
    2). Swipe down from the top of your playbook this will open the “more” tab
    3). Select settings
    4). Scroll down to the bottom… (un-check) “show camera photos in phone view”
    Done…..
    miroozy likes this.
    02-29-12 09:15 PM
    Yup, "download using the browser on your Playbook" threw me off too... I don't really see the point in downloading directly on the playbook if I have to use an external installer to install it on the PB anyway... why keep the excess baggage on the PB too? Oh well... I'm sticking to my old method of putting the BARs on the PC and installing them to the PB. To me, that makes sense.
    thanks,hate to sound foolish,but there seem to be a couple of different techniques and tools for sideloading,not sure how to install this set of bar files on a mac but some of the apps look great.
    02-29-12 11:26 PM
    Well, I can say that I went on to the site and downloaded several apps & got them loaded on my PB. I haven't had a single problem so far *knock on wood.... The Twitter interface is great & having ESPN, Tumblr, IMDB, Words with Friends (which is the only one that has any lag), Pulse, I mean, I really did download a bunch. I didn't download any other games, since I don't use my PB for gaming but I have been VERY happy! Great job to the developers. I think that the interesting thing is that APPS seem more of an APPLE thing, because the PB can do so much more... I am really grateful for the sideloads though... Keep up the great work!
    kozmonaut likes this.
    03-01-12 08:48 AM
    I have Google Maps and Pandora and both work great. I have tried both ways of sideloading and it seems like downloading to the PB is the way to go. Had far less issues with this technique.
    Thanks, Keep up the great work.
    03-01-12 11:33 AM
    i tried many apps..they are all workin...even whatsapp..i needed to do some tweakin to make it work ..but it's workin flawlessly

but um still for a teamviewer app
    03-01-12 12:37 PM
    thanks for sharing bud! I guess I will be a bit busy for my trip. I want to have my PB ready for my 6 hour flight filled with all sorts of fun stuff to do and I think you just made it that much more fun. While I am not a fan of skype, I do use it now and then I hope this version on the link will provide video as well if not, imo.im here I come again.
    03-01-12 04:31 PM
    thanks for sharing bud! I guess I will be a bit busy for my trip. I want to have my PB ready for my 6 hour flight filled with all sorts of fun stuff to do and I think you just made it that much more fun. While I am not a fan of skype, I do use it now and then I hope this version on the link will provide video as well if not, imo.im here I come again.

I think video is still not supported...
    03-01-12 05:15 PM
    How does the evernote app work? That one is later one than the one I have. Also should I uninstall mine or just install over it?

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by KennethD; 04-05-12 at 04:47 PM.
    03-01-12 06:26 PM
    Yup, "download using the browser on your Playbook" threw me off too... I don't really see the point in downloading directly on the playbook if I have to use an external installer to install it on the PB anyway... why keep the excess baggage on the PB too? Oh well... I'm sticking to my old method of putting the BARs on the PC and installing them to the PB. To me, that makes sense.
    that's actually a really cool function if only we can get an updated version of "LocalBar" which allows local bar file installation. sadly it's not working since...i don't know...2.0.4869??
    03-01-12 06:36 PM
    that's actually a really cool function if only we can get an updated version of "LocalBar" which allows local bar file installation. sadly it's not working since...i don't know...2.0.4869??
    Now there's a novel idea. Onboard installation.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk
    Apelles123 likes this.
    03-01-12 07:34 PM
    Anyone tried the AVG antivirus for Android that has appeared at goodreader? I ended up junking AVG off my PC because it ate it, but I'm wondering if the mobile implementation is any good.
    04-05-12 12:03 PM
    Anyone tried the AVG antivirus for Android that has appeared at goodreader? I ended up junking AVG off my PC because it ate it, but I'm wondering if the mobile implementation is any good.
    It'll be next to zero use on the playbook. At best it can scan the Android file system and look for Android malware.
    04-05-12 12:26 PM
    It'll be next to zero use on the playbook. At best it can scan the Android file system and look for Android malware.
    Oh, good point, it is probably built to the specifications of the Android file system... Wonder why goodereader bothered to convert it!
    04-05-12 12:36 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD