Hi, I did a security wipe on my playbook and the music store is gone, I cannot find it anywhere
    Does anyone knows how to install it?
    01-11-12 09:47 AM
    search for any US proxy to use. It will let you download the US only apps
    01-11-12 03:05 PM
    But... His profile says he IS in the US...
    01-11-12 03:23 PM
    He's using a Mexican carrier, Telcel.
    01-11-12 03:35 PM
    You can't buy songs from 7digital if you are in Mexico, the country is not supported by that music service anyway.
    01-11-12 04:24 PM
    I see, thanks PK.

Funny fact. Even using a proxy, I can't buy songs. And I do have an international card.
    01-11-12 04:35 PM
    I called blackberry and here is what happens
    I bought my playbook on macallen texas, near mexico, once I activated my playbook on US soil, Im good to go anywhere on the globe and connect my playbook and use the music store and vevo without an issue. But the first activation needs to be done on US soil.

Edit: I meant, I callled RIM
    Last edited by morpho4444; 01-12-12 at 12:56 AM. Reason: Mispelled a word
    KermEd likes this.
    01-12-12 12:50 AM
    Or use a proxy and set for US English and USA Terms and Agreements, no matter where in the world. That alone is enough got get any US-only app installed.

On a personal note: I just don't understand why I can't buy songs from 7digital. I do have an international card that's working perfectly...
    01-12-12 08:33 AM
    Or use a proxy and set for US English and USA Terms and Agreements, no matter where in the world. That alone is enough got get any US-only app installed.

On a personal note: I just don't understand why I can't buy songs from 7digital. I do have an international card that's working perfectly...
    I have that very same issue, even with proxys. Maybe it has to do with the BlackBerryID
    01-12-12 05:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD