Form

Thank You for your BlackBerry Playbook Purchase!
    Get the scoop. Be in front of the most controversial and timely topics in technology, business, entertainment, and more with Zinio, the world's largest digital newsstand. For a limited time only, receive a single issue of The Economist, Esquire, Company, Lonely Planet, or World Soccer when you register.

Zinio is the world's largest digital newsstand, providing the interactive multi-media content instantly to readers around the world and offering hundreds of thousands of the best digtial brands.

Zinio provides the ability to read, share and save digital content in more than 30 languages worldwide.

The Economist
    Esquire
    Company
    Lonely Planet
    World Soccer
    Michelle Haag and bungaboy like this.
    09-26-12 01:33 PM
    Nice!

I just saw this one on Twitter the other day, signed up and the next day got my magazines. Expires Sept 30 also.

For Fans Only: Get a free one year subscription to both @OKMagazine and @StarOnline on @Zinio Form
    09-26-12 02:53 PM
    USELESS when you can't get new issues on the PlayBook. I bought a Nat Geo subscription a couple of months back, and the Zinio app refuses to download new ones since July.
    09-26-12 04:21 PM
    Registered my pb last weekend, but I haven't got my free issues so far.
    09-26-12 04:30 PM
    USELESS when you can't get new issues on the PlayBook. I bought a Nat Geo subscription a couple of months back, and the Zinio app refuses to download new ones since July.
    I also and nothing but automated response from the robot support. Very disappointed indeed
    09-26-12 04:31 PM
    Some titles it likes some it does not. Of my subs only PC World doesn't come to the PB anymore, but PC Mag, Maxim, and Inked Girls (yea yea guilty pleasure what can I say!) are all ok, plus my other devices are also getting all 4 titles. August was the last PC World I got on my PB. Still get the other 3 though for sept and oct so far.
    Saultnpepper likes this.
    09-26-12 04:34 PM
    I also and nothing but automated response from the robot support. Very disappointed indeed
    Same here. I can view it on my PC but it doesn't exist anymore in the PB app. In fact, it is not even in catelog when searching for it within the application. They must have removed it but I'm not sure why. Very disappointed!
    09-26-12 04:36 PM
    I revived the 5 mags this morning! It must just send the next months ones! They look great!
    10-01-12 07:00 PM
    Hello,
    I just spoke to someone from zinio and he told me I could still sign up for the 5 magazine offer from blackberry.
    Can someone tell me where was that coupon on the net that gave the magazine so I can register and try it out. If it is not there can some one post a pic of the coupon so if I decide to subscribe I know exactly what I will be getting.
    I saw that a few people had problems with it on the playbook and some did not receive the magazines are these issues resolved?
    Are the magazine a one time issue or are they for a whole year?
    Overall I know it is free but pn a scale of 1-10 being 10 the greatest what are people opinion.
    Thank you
    Last edited by Bpb_mike; 10-03-12 at 08:37 PM.
    10-03-12 08:35 PM
    10-03-12 09:07 PM
    Hello,
    I just spoke to someone from zinio and he told me I could still sign up for the 5 magazine offer from blackberry.
    Can someone tell me where was that coupon on the net that gave the magazine so I can register and try it out. If it is not there can some one post a pic of the coupon so if I decide to subscribe I know exactly what I will be getting.
    I saw that a few people had problems with it on the playbook and some did not receive the magazines are these issues resolved?
    Are the magazine a one time issue or are they for a whole year?
    Overall I know it is free but pn a scale of 1-10 being 10 the greatest what are people opinion.
    Thank you
    The form is in the link in the original post, you can click it and see what the offer is without committing to anything.

The magazines come monthly, for however long the subscription is.

Can't really rate them on a 1-10. Really, it's free, so if they're magazines you want to read then you can't lose.

What I like about Zinio is you can use it on various platforms, including your computer.
    10-04-12 02:29 AM
    Interestingly I got the UK version of the magazines. Did everyone get the UK versions?
    10-04-12 10:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD