BlackBerry PlayBook to Have 4,000 Apps at March Launch

This is actually a spin off from a site saying they plan on selling 6 million units this year. Quite an optimistic plan.

Btw if this has been previously posted.... who cares. Forum cops are the biggest whining sniveling tittty babies there are. Nobody wants to hear your self-righteous bildge.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-11 01:37 PM
    And nobody wants a self righteous snob who thinks they're god when it comes to posting information. Nobody wants to hear your regurgitated crap that's already being discussed to death elsewhere.

Here's a fixed link for you though. A whole bunch of apps sounds good to me, I can't wait to get my PlayBook...

01-25-11 01:48 PM
    All we know if RIM ordered 1,000,000 on the first order. I would think if RIM planned to sell 6 times that in only three quarters of business, they would have ordered more in the initial order. I think that this analyst hopes they will sale that many because he put a $90 price target on the stock. I personally will be surprised if they sell that many in 3 quarters this year simply because it is first gen, and their is so many other tablets all hitting the market at the same time. The tablet market is growing, but I don't know if it is growing enough to support 17 million plus iPad2, 6 million Playbooks, and however many millions Android tablets get sold.
    01-25-11 01:51 PM
    And nobody wants a self righteous snob who thinks they're god when it comes to posting information. Nobody wants to hear your regurgitated crap that's already being discussed to death elsewhere.

Here's a fixed link for you though. A whole bunch of apps sounds good to me, I can't wait to get my PlayBook...

...... snap, a telling has been delivered
    01-25-11 02:09 PM
    Forum Cops????? Get real!
    Daniel Ratcliffe likes this.
    01-25-11 02:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD