I was excited to see what appworld would've have in the 2.0 and so far disappointed!! Wow!! Let's see what excuse to will rim come with!
    02-21-12 06:10 AM
    I could be wrong, but I don't think Netflix or Amazon are RIM companies

Talking of which though, what happens to android apps that are on the device already? Are they wiped with the update?
    gwinegarden likes this.
    02-21-12 06:18 AM
    Yes, lets blame RIM for everything shall we?
    It's totally RIM's fault 3rd party companies didn't make applications for them!
    PATIENCE IS KEY! Don't say anything like "I've been patient enough for OS 2.0..."
    I've had the PlayBook since release day!
    Don't like that RIM can't force other companies to develop for them?
    Go somewhere else!
    02-21-12 06:20 AM
    Yep, Netflix and Kindle have nothing to do with 2.0 unless they're planning to port their Android app versions over.

I am disappointed at NO native Twitter app for PlayBook.
    Yaceka and iSin like this.
    02-21-12 06:21 AM
    I have always been pretty happy with Kobo to be honest.
    r0v3rT3N likes this.
    02-21-12 06:24 AM
    OMG HOW DARE RIM DO THIS TO US!

They should me ashamed for not releasing these apps. Even though RIM does not own or control said companies...

Really? Grow up.
    DPSydBerry likes this.
    02-21-12 06:28 AM
    Yep, Netflix and Kindle have nothing to do with 2.0 unless they're planning to port their Android app versions over.

I am disappointed at NO native Twitter app for PlayBook.
    Dude... didn't you see the Canadian add two days ago?!! (read yours favorite books with kindle) what??? So now I'm just talking just to talk... I don't think so!! They did announce. Kindle in the add
    02-21-12 06:32 AM
    So RIM are now responsible for what bestbuy write and print and then quickly pull and edit because they realised their mistake?
    02-21-12 06:35 AM
    "BlackBerry PlayBook OS 2.0 Now Available" trending on twitter. didn't want to start a thread for that. This negative thread is fine enough
    02-21-12 06:38 AM
    So RIM are now responsible for what bestbuy write and print and then quickly pull and edit because they realised their mistake?
    They might not be responsible but what about IMDB and that picture app with cascades??? I've been looking forward to play with both apps on playbook!! That's not best buy fault!! We're is cascade pictures app and cooking book and the time line contacts?? Where are they?? Please!!!
    02-21-12 07:06 AM
    I didn't expect them to be here for the PlayBook OS 2 launch, but I really hope RIM gets them onboard for the launch of BlackBerry 10 phones. Arguably the Kindle and Netflix experiences are going to be better on a tablet, but you know... BB10 is the *big* target RIM needs to nail and not leave any app gaps open on.
    02-21-12 07:07 AM
    I really don't care.
    r0v3rT3N and Bluemoonjules like this.
    02-21-12 07:09 AM
    I was excited to see what appworld would've have in the 2.0 and so far disappointed!! Wow!! Let's see what excuse to will rim come with!
    Why are you disappointed? did RIM tell you that there will be Netfix or Kindle? get disappointed if you don't received what RIM promise to us, but to get disappointed because of your false hope, then its your fault, not RIM,
    Bluemoonjules, BBPandy and hpjrt like this.
    02-21-12 07:14 AM
    I really don't care.
    Nor me! My Kindle is for books...but I do have an appointment for DRM-free book reading
    02-21-12 07:15 AM
    North America people just care TOO MUCH for that F'ing Netflix lol...
    alnamvet68 and utumalafala like this.
    02-21-12 07:17 AM
    No native twitter
    Guess they couldn't out do Blaq
    02-21-12 07:18 AM
    This forum makes my brain hurt...

When the did RIM announce netflix?
    02-21-12 07:19 AM
    Note: with an efficient LAN you can Netflix till your hearts content with Splashtop.

Note: With the great epub readers that PlayBook has you can pirate all that that you have to pay for on amazon for free.

NEXT.
    02-21-12 07:21 AM
    Yes, lets blame RIM for everything shall we?
    It's totally RIM's fault 3rd party companies didn't make applications for them!
    PATIENCE IS KEY! Don't say anything like "I've been patient enough for OS 2.0..."
    I've had the PlayBook since release day!
    Don't like that RIM can't force other companies to develop for them?
    Go somewhere else!
    Doesnt excuse RIM for not taking the initiative. Who are you to tell ppl to go somewhere else? His concerns are more than valid. Almost every tablet on the market has acess to Netflix. Heck even my iPhone has it. Yet not on a tablet. RIM really messed up..
    02-21-12 07:26 AM
    I really don't care.
    THey why are you even in this thread?
    02-21-12 07:27 AM
    Its a joke that there is no Kindle app still for the PB.

people on CB can say what they want but without the big time apps like Kindle, Skype and Netflix the PB and BB10 will lag behind their competitors forever. And I don't mean just Apple....the new Android tabs that are out and coming out are miles ahead....
    vegetto_456 and speedypear like this.
    02-21-12 07:27 AM
    02-21-12 07:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD