10 tons Ltd. has brought four causual games to the Playbook and they even have a Playbook section on their website! Wow

Oh, just a note about their website, for some reason my McAfee program reports the site as dangerous; specifically, "McAfee TrustedSource web reputation analysis found potential security risks with this site. Use with extreme caution." I have no idea why but there you go.

Anyways, there are vidoes of the games on the website.

Ironworm
    10tons Ltd. - Ironworm

Azkend
    10tons Ltd. - Azkend

Sparkle
    10tons Ltd. - Sparkle

Joining Hands
    10tons Ltd. - Joining Hands
    07-09-12 10:21 AM
    These look pretty good.
    07-09-12 02:56 PM
    I remember playing them a few years back on a Symbian phone.
    The games were definitely more suited for a mobile phone screen. Not sure if it'll work on a tablet sized device.
    07-09-12 08:04 PM
    I remember playing them a few years back on a Symbian phone.
    The games were definitely more suited for a mobile phone screen. Not sure if it'll work on a tablet sized device.
    The games fits the playbook screen size very well, I tried all four games and they are actually pretty fun. This is the first time I've played them or even heard of 10Ton, I hope they port more of their games over. Oh and they are all native apps.
    07-10-12 01:41 AM
    I downloaded Ironworm today and played it for a bit. Pretty fun! Fits really well on the PlayBook, in my opinion.
    07-10-12 01:43 AM
    Sparkle is great. Zuma-like and beautifully smooth. I recommend this sucker.
    07-10-12 11:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD