I just paid for this application but it says you can save the wallpaper to your pic folder and its no where in any of my pic folder..wallpaper folder..no where.. open up file browser to see if it went some where else nothing..i know its only 2 dollars but the point if you put a app out there we think it works or we would want our money back.......
    06-23-11 12:30 AM
    try to look @ download folder
    06-23-11 12:48 AM
    nope not in download folder
    06-23-11 12:50 AM
    is their anyway to email the people who created this app?
    06-23-11 01:19 AM
    There is usually a SUPPORT bar in the upper right corner on the app's page on appworld - you can manually copy that address and send an email.

Also, there is a form you can fill out after following links:

https://www.blackberry.com/technical....do?ft=generic
    06-23-11 08:52 AM
    THANK YOU very much but i still would like to know where the pictures are..got me stumped
    06-23-11 09:04 AM
    I don't own this app so I am not sure exactly how it works. But after you open a picture you could probably take a screenshot (by pressing volume up and down at the same time). It will then save the picture in your "Camera Pictures" folder. And if you have a file manager app (like "File Browser" or "File Manager") you could move it to your "Pictures Downloads" folder and even rename it.
    06-23-11 09:11 AM
    yep tried that but when you take the pic you see the top part of the pic that associated with the program...does not look rt
    06-23-11 10:22 AM
    It appears you have to step through some hoops. Here's a quote from one of the reviews:

"once you download a file manager to manage the file downloads this app works like a charm. Playbook does not allow for direct download of pictures as wallpaper. Follow these steps to enjoy all that this app has to offer: download and install a file manager. open the wallpaper app and select a picture. Open the picture and select save, PB will direct you to the browser. Select and hold the picture, a save option will appear. Save the picture with a file ext. such as .jpg, PB will give an ok. Now open you file manager and (i like the one from these guys) go to downloads. Move the picture to the photo folder. You can now see the download in the PB pictures app. you should know what to do from there. enjoy! its nice to move off of the PB wallpapers."

Not exactly a slam dunk for acquiring the wallpapers....
    06-23-11 12:44 PM
    When you save the pics, does it have the .jpg extension at the end?
    06-23-11 01:23 PM
    It does not give a exstension it just says it us saved to pic folder but is not there. i read the review what u said and u cant do that i tried
    06-25-11 11:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD