If you would like a copy, just purchase it and PM me, I will then refund you the $1 via PayPal.

I will keep this thread updated with the number of free copies available.

And of course, any reviews posted to app world would be greatly appreciated.

Buy Instruments - Download Instruments - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World

07-26-11 10:14 AM
    Does this have a sequencer and also do you think the PB will support midi?

It's a good start though. Can I suggest adding an Accoustic Guitar & Electric Bass A step sequencer and piano roll would be nice. I'm going to bookmark the page and follow your updates
    07-26-11 10:29 AM
    @Daps a guitar is in the works right now, will be added as a free updated to Instruments.
    07-26-11 10:34 AM
    9 more FREE copies left...
    domenic_lo_russo likes this.
    07-26-11 12:06 PM
    Why is this guy using the forums as a free advertising platform for his app? If all developers did that this would be a messy place - besides - wrong forum.
    07-26-11 01:03 PM
    Here's my review - I bought the drum app and while it's a fun toy , and looks nice and sounds nice, it has too much delay in responsiveness to mimic anything close to the beat that you had in your head. And the developer is so full of himself that he denies it needs improvement and refuses to improve it, instead he likes to pounce on anyone that dares to say this. No wonder he's giving it away...
    07-26-11 01:07 PM
    Free handouts are always a good thing!

Also, my infant loves this app. I set the drums up for her and she stares and pounds away on the screen. Takes a while to decipher her comments on it, but when I get it translated I'll be sure to add her review to app world.

Anyone who hasn't picked up a copy yet should take advantage of the free offer!
    ericlc2 likes this.
    07-26-11 02:18 PM
    @blackjack93117 you've the only one saying this, it seems like you have some vendetta.
    07-26-11 02:19 PM
    @blackjack93117 you've the only one saying this, it seems like you have some vendetta.
    See what I mean? Denial denial denial
    Not a vendetta my friend, just the honest truth. Try tapping out something on a table with your fingers then try to replicate it on your app. Good luck with that.
    07-26-11 02:30 PM
    @blackjack93117 yes I can do that, it's a good app, many people think so, Blackberry even think so.

Im not asking for your opinion on the app, I am just giving out free copies of it.
    07-26-11 02:36 PM
    @ blackjack leave him alone man.
    07-26-11 02:39 PM
    8 copies left everyone
    07-26-11 02:44 PM
    Blackjack, you are now bordering on harassing another CBer, which is a violation of the CB rules. It almost seems like you have a campaign against this developer/CB member.

OK, let me make myself perfectly clear. You have stated your opinion of his app, SEVERAL times. We get it! Now leave it alone or I'm going to consider taking mod action. That is give you a little break from CB.

You have improved your conduct on CB, and I DO appreciate it, HOWEVER with regards to this situation you have taken a step backward. LET IT GO!!!!!
    ericlc2 likes this.
    07-26-11 02:49 PM
    @pkcable thanks for clearing this up... I appreciate feedback as it help improve future releases of the app, so I don't want blackjack to think he can't criticise, but if he could stick to one or two posts about it or perhaps a PM.

Thanks to everyone else who has downloaded and supported my apps! 7 FREE copies of Instruments left btw...
    07-26-11 03:01 PM
    +1. Why would someone dig into a developer just trying to give away an application. Makes no sense at all. It's FREE......

Anyway, I just downloaded it and it seems very responsive to me on my device. I like it! I'm sure my youngster will too!

Thank you. Very Generous!
    Brad
    Motoberg and ericlc2 like this.
    07-26-11 03:03 PM
    @pkcable thanks for clearing this up... I appreciate feedback as it help improve future releases of the app, so I don't want blackjack to think he can't criticise, but if he could stick to one or two posts about it or perhaps a PM.

Thanks to everyone else who has downloaded and supported my apps! 7 FREE copies of Instruments left btw...
    And if you could keep the promotions in the appropriate forum I would have nothing to say about it. I don't even think it is appropriate to be using forums for promotions, only to answer technical questions. I don't want every developer in the world to get the idea that they can clutter up the forums with promotions.

In all honesty I am frustrated because I like the app and see the potential in it and want to see the app improved but you constantly deny that it needs it. So I will simply wait for one from another developer. I have nothing more to say about this one. Just stay in here in your own forum and I promise I wont bother you. I have no more interest.

You can see here that if it were worthy I would be your biggest fan and good promotion comes from the USERS testimony, not the developer. http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...r-ever-630673/

and yes its a free app but giving away free apps is also free advertising which I do NOT want to see more of in here. and yes its cheap I was just hoping you would have a better attitude about improving it. If you did I would be happy to pay $50 for it and be your biggest fan..
    Last edited by blackjack93117; 07-26-11 at 03:22 PM.
    07-26-11 03:14 PM
    Closing this to prevent further chaos. Enough is enough.
    07-26-11 03:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD