Hey guys, just wanted to see if anyone could help me figure this one out. I'm curious about running PPSSPP on the playbook.

So far I found the bar that someone posted for an older version of PPSSPP from this thread: forums.ppsspp. org/showthread.php?tid=2872

But I tried running Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions and it was all buggy and slow, so I figured I should try to get a later version of PPSSPP. (let me know if I should stop trying, maybe this app will be slow no matter what version and there's no point to all of this)

But anyways, I went to the PPSSPP website to get the latest version (ppsspp .org/downloads. html) but they only have an android version and a Blackberry 10 version, so I'm a noob and I tried to use this apk to bar converter (apk2bar . org/) to convert the android version, but after sideloading it onto my playbook, it crashed upon opening (and the Blackberry 10 version obviously wouldn't even sideload). Perhaps the answer is a tutorial on how to properly convert the android version to a bar like the guy from the thread above did somehow, but like I said I'm a noob, and any help is appreciated!
    09-30-14 08:44 PM
    Try contacting xsacha.

But if I remember correctly, be stopped porting ppsspp to the playbook and is only porting to bb10. So that's the only version you can use

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 09:24 PM
    Unless you have bb10, in which case you can use the latest version available on ppsspp.org

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 09:25 PM