Would somebody with the right know how be so kind as to convert Andriod app Song Pop for me to use on Playbook.

Thanks in advance
    06-21-12 05:00 PM
    You'd have a better chance if you provided a link to the android apk file. Don't expect the porters to do all of your work for you.
    06-21-12 05:20 PM
    Converted, signed, but untested. Let us know here in the thread if it works.

Also @pacoman03, don't expect everyone to be as lazy as you. Downloading an APK directly from market isn't that hard with the right tools :P

SongPop.bar from my dropbox. Give it a minute to finish uploading if it's not there yet
    06-21-12 05:26 PM
    Not everyone has access to the market.
    06-21-12 05:52 PM
    Not everyone has access to the market.
    Sure they do. I don't have a droid device. I am not special, yet I can still access the market/google play.

Like I said, with the right tools it's easy. Google is your friend here if you're interested in downloading and converting apps for yourself or others.

*also, I apologize If I sound condescending or like a jerRk, typing hastily from mobile devices makes for short replies haha I tease in jest
    Last edited by chrispipe; 06-22-12 at 10:32 AM.
    The Mole likes this.
    06-22-12 10:29 AM
    Well, there's probably a way to do it, but when I go to Google Play, it gives me an option to install an app, but not to download it. When I click install, it tells me that "You haven't accessed the Google Play Store app (the white shopping bag app icon) on your device with this email account." Anyhow, I don't really care as I don't convert android apps. I have noticed, though, that at least some of the people on here who do convert apps and have started threads regarding such, ask that requests for conversion be accompanied by a link to the app the requester wants converted- a reasonable request in my mind. My response to the OP was simply to increase the chances that someone would bite on his request.
    06-22-12 10:48 AM
    I will know for future, just about to try Chrispipes upload now, ill let you know how i go.
    06-24-12 10:35 AM
    Sadly no joy on getting it to work. Thanks for doing it though
    06-24-12 10:45 AM
    Sadly no joy on getting it to work. Thanks for doing it though
    Sorry to hear it doesn't work. Does it show up on playbook at all? Do you get an icon? It opens then crashes? Maybe with more information we could make it work for you
    06-25-12 06:55 AM
    This game runs fine in the browser via Facebook.

It does baffle me why the developers don't make ports for the playbook platform.
    07-01-12 08:07 AM
    Could someone convert this version wich is the last version that I found?

The free android APK version 1.3.54 can be found here:

http://goodereader.com/apps/wp-conte...ad.php?id=2587

(I tried with version 1.100.3054 from "apk2bar" and 1.2.42 from the link above and they both didn't work: the programs opens and an android error message appears then the program is aborted)

Thank you to anyone who can help us with this game.
    Last edited by Patrice Caron; 10-21-12 at 02:01 PM. Reason: More details
    10-21-12 02:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD