10-14-17 03:15 PM
36 12
tools
    Can you try again? I edited the max file and max upload size veritable in our php files.
    04-08-16 05:53 PM
    I just got an apk for 2.1 os android do you know what this means !!!!!! , if it works on the playbook I will let you all know. I am going to test it now............rcamp48
    06-23-17 11:19 PM
    I just got an apk for 2.1 os android do you know what this means !!!!!! , if it works on the playbook I will let you all know. I am going to test it now............rcamp48
    Sorry but it won't. And I doubt you have an apk for the whole OS.

Posted via CB10
    06-24-17 12:03 AM
    I wonder if I can get spotify on my pb?

Posted via CB10
    I am about to ask the same. I have some apks for 2.3 android (including the Spotify one).
    In the good e-reader apk2bar site I see a lot of newer version converted (versions that supposedly won't work with Android 2.3..will the still work with the playbook?).
    Since I still don't own the playbook and I will buy one I have this doubts.
    The main apps I would like to try are:
    Code sector maverick gps - version 2.6.1 for Android 2.3 (currently v2.8, I even bought it on playstore)
    Sygic 14.3.4 ( for 2.3, there are more recent ones)
    FbreaderJ ( on their website,for 2.3) - also bought it on playstore
    Whatsapp (any native version? I guess the latest one is 2.16)

If anyone has tried it converting please share your results
    08-24-17 09:02 AM
    Hello,
    I downloaded softick.android.photoframe.apk and trying to upload to https://apps.goodereader.com/apk-2-bar/ , it is showing uploading for the last 30 minutes, using chrome and windows 10.
    any chance in converting this app to bar and upload on playbook
    09-24-17 04:24 PM
    After a month or two of downtime due to Windows 10 screwing everything up, our APK TO BAR converter is back online! You can convert APK to bar files here APK to Bar Online Converter

and you can download apps directly from Google Play here - Google Play App Download Tool
    Now Good E Reader is the ONLY one to have a .apk to .bar conversion tool online since apk2bar.xxx shut down. I hope it stays up as its nice to have it beings I know of no download "able" tool?

 Passport SE  -Working wiDe in 2017+...
    10-13-17 06:09 PM
    Yep, thanks Koz. Just converted and downloaded Cinemabox with no problems. Thanks again for all your support.
    Wait, wait? Does this work on the playbook? I always been looking for a working WiFi show box like experience on the PlayBook? Thanks, DPR

10-13-17 06:10 PM
    Wait, wait? Does this work on the playbook? I always been looking for a working WiFi show box like experience on the PlayBook? Thanks, DPR

Ha ha , that was long ago - does not work anymore. None of those apps work anymore.
    10-13-17 06:47 PM
    Ha ha , that was long ago - does not work anymore. None of those apps work anymore.
    OK, didn't think so. Thanks brookie. Hah. Playbook is still useful for media stored (have 64gb version) or even with Kalemsoft to play the movies from your computers or servers works flawless. If only kodi worked, could work well as a BB cable box.

10-13-17 09:17 PM
    OK, didn't think so. Thanks brookie. Hah. Playbook is still useful for media stored (have 64gb version) or even with Kalemsoft to play the movies from your computers or servers works flawless. If only kodi worked, could work well as a BB cable box.

No kodi, but I'm certain there was a plex app at one point, there's an old android version, but I'm certain there was a playbook specific one at one point....anyone have it?? Just wondered if it would still work....
    10-14-17 10:20 AM
    No kodi, but I'm certain there was a plex app at one point, there's an old android version, but I'm certain there was a playbook specific one at one point....anyone have it?? Just wondered if it would still work....
    Isn't Plex for doing the same as KalemSoft that I do have on my PB and does allot even to this day, worth its money. I know OF plex, who couldn't but it's one thing I never used. I looked thru my bars and definitely don't have it. I was even looking for the kodi bar they were working on. It was half running once upon a time not that - that counts. A shame they let the project go. It would of worked still.. probably. Thanks.

10-14-17 03:15 PM
36 12