Hi,
    I'm a little bit late to the side loading thing and after almost 2 years with my playbook I finally decided to dive in. I had no problems getting things going, plenty of good how-to posts on the subject, but finding apps that actually work all the time is hit and miss. I understand that much of what works depends on the version of android and how up to date one's playbook OS is. It is tedious work digging through all the posts on this site trying to find the gems, and there are quite a few. I'm hoping that I have possibly missed some site with an uber list of apps that have been tested as working on the latest pb update. Does such a site or list exist? If not, I'll keep digging and doing the trial and error route, thanks!
    10-14-13 09:48 AM
    There are sites, but, personally, I find Googling what you need with something like 'Bar File Blackberry' in it does the job.
    10-14-13 10:35 AM
    Use this site. Everything is tested before hand and it will be labeled playbook if it worked.

http://apps.goodereader.com/playbook...playbook-apps/

Sent from an ATM
    No trees were harmed during the making of this message
    10-18-13 06:12 PM
    Goodereader is getting very ropey these days. Very few are getting updated and a lot are not working. makes me wonder if any are actually tested.
    12-16-13 07:34 PM
    Goodereader is getting very ropey these days. Very few are getting updated and a lot are not working. makes me wonder if any are actually tested.
    I wish the comment section on the site was specific to each app, as it is on the sideloaded app store they have. At least we could see the ones that worked and the ones that didn't then.
    AWB70 likes this.
    12-17-13 10:43 AM
    Totally agree and there seems so little choice when looking for other bar sites. Good ereader is the best of a bad bunch for me. Downloads from the site don't show up in the app either.
    What about if we at crackberry pick up the reigns here? There is currently a section for sideloading in general and I noticed a topic on current working ones but how about having a sticky just for guaranteed working apps that is kept fresh?
    Only bug free allowed with working links.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-13 01:12 PM