I’m confused as to what charger to use I have a million of them and none seem to fit. Don’t really know which is the charging slot on the device
    09-21-19 07:38 AM
    I’m confused as to what charger to use I have a million of them and none seem to fit. Don’t really know which is the charging slot on the device
    Micro USB.
    09-21-19 07:59 AM
    https://www.manualslib.com/manual/21...?page=7#manual

As conite said, the micro usb is the one most used as it is universal. The other port is for a proprietary charging block that was not included with the device and not many people used. It did come in handy when the usb port failed (as it often did in the PlayBook).
    09-21-19 08:59 AM
    Before you knock yourself out. If you haven’t used the Playbook in awhile, there’s activation issue going on if device needs to dial the servers. On same note, if you’ve been using, don’t let it sit idle too long.
    09-21-19 11:46 AM
    If there is a choice, I' d recommend to use "rapid" chargers of original brand. There was a dock and travel chargers. Still can be found on Ebay.
    09-23-19 10:21 AM
    PB needs a powerful charger. AFAIK low powered ones (1A) will not charge it. It came with a 2A charger with a Micro USB when new.

Magnetic connector rapid charger was an option and does what you'd expect but faster.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-19 01:57 AM