So I purposely dumped all my smartphones for personal reasons but I need a fairly practical work device that can download Google maps or something similar and use basic web pages and this phone looks good. Boost mobile is my current carrier and I previously had Virgin Mobile, both of which are massive pains in the *** to get phones for. I think ill switch to Metro PCS for it's superior quality and because its much easier to get phones for. My question is if the whole "lie about having a blackberry and it works like a charm" is effective for this new BB model. I can settle for a BB Classic if that will work better. For those who don't know the Leap comes factory unlocked for GSM carriers.

Thanks for the help but the sooner the better, my archaic GPS is barely cutting it.

Sam
    08-17-16 06:18 PM
    My question is if the whole "lie about having a blackberry and it works like a charm" is effective for this new BB model.
    Yep. They don't need to know really and there's nothing special about how the Leap connects to the internet.
    08-17-16 10:39 PM