does anyone know if U.S. Cellular will be offering any black friday sales again this year??
    10-27-10 07:44 PM
    they might have the super discounts like last year but i would say don't wait and buy the phone you want before that sales event. reason why, last year i got my Tour at right around this time, one or two weeks before blackfriday and their sales. at that time the phone was like $250 plus rebate "something like that" and the blackfriday sales was like $80-100 less. i didn't want to wait and deal with all the traffic and BS stores get at that time so i placed my order way before at the regular price with a 2 year contract. i was happy to know what the Tour Sold Out almost right away during that sale and they couldn't order more, same for the 1-800 number. a lot of poeple didn't get the Tour and decided to get the Curve and the stores didn't get any more Tour's for over a month or more :s
    11-05-10 02:33 PM
    lg apex free after rebate,htc desire $49 after rebate,mesmerize $99 after rebate starts 11/22-11/29/10
    11-20-10 07:43 AM
    i guess this would be the best discount fair of the year..yeah..
    12-07-10 01:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD