Thank you Apple and Samsung: The physical home button is essential for efficiency and security | ZDNet

The comments are pretty awesome as most are saying BB10 is better than a phone that relys on a home button. Exciting times as it seems like the bbry negative bashing article days of BlackBerry is dead are over!

Posted via R115-Aramis.
    05-12-15 04:26 PM
    i saw 2 people talk about BB so i guess that is something, wouldnt call it "most" though. The article however didnt mention them at all
    05-12-15 04:39 PM
    The world is oblivious to innovation unless Apple or Samsung comes up with it. When they do try something new, they can't process it because it isn't the status quo.

Posted via CB Z30
    05-12-15 04:40 PM
    What's that button on the Classic, to the left of the trackpad? The Classic runs BB10, does it not?

And for that matter, don't all BBOS phones have the same button? What is that button called again?

05-12-15 04:41 PM
    What's that button on the Classic, to the left of the trackpad? The Classic runs BB10, does it not?

And for that matter, don't all BBOS phones have the same button? What is that button called again?

Convenience key...? :-)

  Passposted while waiting for the Z-lider....  
    05-12-15 04:43 PM

It's a return button! Completely different than a back button! Lol

Loving my Passport!
    howarmat likes this.
    05-12-15 04:53 PM
    I like physical buttons! They can add a lot of style to a device. Most phones only have the volume and power buttons now and it makes me sad. Keyboard phones don't count as buttons in this case, but the tool belt on Tue Classic does.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-12-15 05:48 PM