what is the purpose of google not allowing t-mo store to show off the nexus phone? i think this hurt more than it help if ppl are interested in the nexus and can't go into a t-mo store to check it out. what do u guys think?
    02-23-10 05:52 PM
    T-Mobile stores do not have the Nexus One in stores because they do not sell the phone. The phone is only available through Google. If anyone is at fault for this, blame Google in their brilliance to not have a hands on model available for the public.
    02-24-10 08:32 PM
    I wanted to play with one before I spend $550 on it but I can't so never mind. I just stick to blackberry's.
    02-28-10 07:20 PM
    I was lucky enough to test one out as the T-Mobile rep I bought my Bold off of had one as his personal phone. Was a pretty nice phone and did a lot, however wasn't enough for me to go on a separate plan as I have a family plan right now...and that is the only way to get the cheaper price on the phone and a 2 year contract. Ended up getting the Bold and does what I need it to do. I love this phone and the support it has.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-10 11:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD