I know everyone asks about switching, but i keep hearing different ways of doing it.

What is the proper steps from going from verizon to at&t to get an iphone? and hopefully the cheapest way..

& does anyone know about how much it would cost?
    07-19-09 05:40 PM
    like 80 bucks / month after tax's and 299 /199/99/50$ for the iphone ON A 2 YEAR CONTRACT,
    07-30-09 02:20 AM
    make sure your contract is completely up. NOT THE ALLOTED TIME TO RENEW CONTRACT. After that its pretty obvious.
    07-30-09 01:27 PM
    actually i heard that the iphone might come to verizon....anybody else heard of this?
    07-30-09 07:41 PM
    actually i heard that the iphone might come to verizon....anybody else heard of this?
    It will, I guarantee it will. AT&T have said themselves they can't keep it forever. Verizon has a lock on it when that happens. Sprint just sucks and has no chance at it. T-Mobile doesn't have a wide spread 3G network to handle it so they are out as well. It is just a matter of when which no one has a clue on. First step would be to find out when the current contract runs out. I wanna say 2010 but am not at all sure on that.
    07-30-09 08:03 PM
    It May Come To Verizon.
    07-30-09 09:09 PM
    They have so many customers without the Iphone. I wonder how it would change things if it does become available on Verizon.
    07-31-09 01:32 AM
    Oh it's coming to Verizon. There is an article about it on USA Today's website dated 04/28/09 under the Technology section.

Apple will lose out on a lot of money if they keep it with just AT&T. People are leaving their carriers to go to AT&T just for the iphone but they would prefer their old carrier more. Verizon will have this phone....no doubt in my mind. The question is WHEN?!
    07-31-09 09:55 AM
    It will, I guarantee it will. AT&T have said themselves they can't keep it forever. Verizon has a lock on it when that happens. Sprint just sucks and has no chance at it. T-Mobile doesn't have a wide spread 3G network to handle it so they are out as well. It is just a matter of when which no one has a clue on. First step would be to find out when the current contract runs out. I wanna say 2010 but am not at all sure on that.
    yeas if i remember it was up january 2010. But i bet the iphone will not be the same 3GS that att has. They will either make it better or worse for vzw
    07-31-09 03:10 PM
    Oh it's coming to Verizon. There is an article about it on USA Today's website dated 04/28/09 under the Technology section.

Apple will lose out on a lot of money if they keep it with just AT&T. People are leaving their carriers to go to AT&T just for the iphone but they would prefer their old carrier more. Verizon will have this phone....no doubt in my mind. The question is WHEN?!
    The exclusive contract that AT&T signed with Apple to carry the iPhone was signed in 2006. It's a 5 year contract so if the iPhone moves, it won't be until end of 2010 to early 2011 at the earliest. Also I'm willing to bet that once the exclusive contract with AT&T is up the iPhone is actually probably going to be carried by at least Verizon and Sprint, if not T-Mobile as well. The other carriers can't afford to keep losing customers by not carrying the iPhone and will pay Apple to carry it.
    08-02-09 04:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD