-Some good info. re:a beautiful Vaja case for the RAZR V3i
    -i-Volution Leather Suit

The Gadgeteer - Vaja Motorola Razr V3i i-Volution Leather Suit
    04-04-07 12:54 AM
    I have had several V3s go through my hands including the Krzr K1, and they are good looking phones, but really a toy compared to some phones - dont you think?

04-04-07 02:49 AM
    I could never understand why I EVER own a Razr, in any form. Lack of real features is an understatement. But, this case is nice - LOL
    04-04-07 04:35 AM
    Lack of real features is an understatement. But, this case is nice - LOL
    Nav - You crack me

Thats like seeing a hot woman and saying - "Nice Hair-Cut!"
    04-04-07 05:20 AM
    For just a phone, it's a nice unit because it's so slim. Now...some people say it's too slim and also there was a recall a while back because of quality control, sound quality and dropped calls. It's still a poplular phone. I had one of the first ones and loved the size but I have to say that really you couldn't so anything else on it in any productive manner. Of course since my BB now - I haven't looked back
    04-04-07 12:39 PM
    ......lso there was a recall a while back because of quality control, sound quality and dropped calls. It's still a poplular phone.
    Thats Moto all over....I have had in my household, Silver, Black, Pink, and then V3i (Black & Blue) and then the KRZR. There is no denying they are nice looking but the UI is pants and the battery life...well dont get me started...

but you are right MMB, as a phone....very good looking....and slim is cool.
    04-04-07 01:34 PM
    I don't think the ear piece is 'all that' on the Razr (no matter the version)...
    04-04-07 01:53 PM
    agree with you - they find the phone uncomfortable to use. Too thin....

I don't think the ear piece is 'all that' on the Razr (no matter the version)...
    04-04-07 01:57 PM
    The V3 is bit of a probelmatic device. If you got an early one you were fine but then Motorolas quality control went through the floor. Now they've pulled it back up again and we tend not to get many back from clients as faulty now. I can't help but feel Motorola have done an 'iPod' with the V3 though - released the same piece of kit in a new colour in a new box!!!
    04-04-07 02:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD