My wife just got a Dash I think its made by HTC. Any one know anything about it. IMOP my8330 is easier to use thanks CRACKBERRY RULES!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-09 01:27 PM
    I've owned all T-Mobile / Windows Mobile Smartphones and the Dash is by far the best...for a Windows Mobile device. The WM Operating System is about as stable as a 3-legged cow standing on a hill. The BlackBerry (and even Android) OS systems are by far more stable and, user friendly.

I had the Dash for about 9 months and I accicdently cracked the screen. I soon afterwards got the Wing...more like brick...and traded it in for the Shadow. The Shadow was "OK" but I found it very slow.
    06-16-09 01:45 PM
    I bought the Dash the day it came out. I was excited and couldn't wait to get the wrapper off the phone and get it charged. my buddies girlfriend worked for Microsoft and helped develop windowsmobile. she was optomistic I'd love the device. I went through five Dash's in one yr. my last device was 6.0. here was my issues:
    call waiting would disconnect my call when in-call creating a cirlce effect of calling and being disconnected....tiring. creating issues in the personal life.
    contacts disappearing...
    user ability was not hard but uncomfortable.
    Windows would become slow when too many wndows were open.
    constant freezing and battery pulls.
    screen would develop whaat looked like cracks but under the surface....

I hope they have changed the stability but after the fifth device, tmo pda tech sent me a Blackberry 8100. I haven't looked back.

if the phone is being used for texting, internet and calling...shoudl be fine. if for professional life...I would return it.
    06-16-09 02:18 PM
    The dash is not a good phone, constant freezing, horrible horrible battery life.
    06-16-09 09:49 PM
    I call it the Crash. Terrible phone.

However, the new 3G Dash that is coming out looks like a good one, as well as the Touch Pro 2 coming July 22.
    06-25-09 11:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD