Anyone tried the Satio yet, mine arrives tomorrow, my storm may
    Become redundant if its as good as promises to be

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-09 07:44 AM
    That's the camera that makes calls right? Something like 12mp if I remember correctly. Looks pretty cool.

Now the SE Xperia X3... that looks like something to really drool over. 4" WVGA display, 1GHz Snapdragon processor running on Android Donut.
    10-12-09 08:02 AM
    Satio..i think its only missing a qwerty keys

waitin for the new X2
    currently useing the X1.
    10-15-09 02:42 AM
    That's the camera that makes calls right? Something like 12mp if I remember correctly. Looks pretty cool.

Now the SE Xperia X3... that looks like something to really drool over. 4" WVGA display, 1GHz Snapdragon processor running on Android Donut.
    Psh Donut that's so old news by now :P Have AT&T or T-Mobile confirmed the Xperia X3? Been considering Android phones, but the N900 has caught my eye too... So many choices! Of course I'd probably have to start running Eclair if I did get an android phone.
    10-15-09 03:33 AM
    The satio has a qwerty , its a fantastic handset been using it last few days and is very good

10-15-09 02:48 PM
    The satio has a qwerty , its a fantastic handset been using it last few days and is very good

Virtual QWERTY...
    I liked the camera (what's not to like) but the phone functionality is the same old SonyEricsson, lags from time to time

I'm getting a surprise next week, will share with you (X...)
    10-25-09 10:38 AM
    Virtual QWERTY...
    I liked the camera (what's not to like) but the phone functionality is the same old SonyEricsson, lags from time to time

I'm getting a surprise next week, will share with you (X...)
    Uhm, isn't it a modified version of s60v5? That's not the same old SE.
    10-25-09 06:30 PM
    Uhm, isn't it a modified version of s60v5? That's not the same old SE.
    It is a modified Symbian, but it was modified to fit SE's regular java OS. It even has the same media options and graphs

I just did not like it, sorry

and all I got was the X5 - Xperia Pureness
    I was expecting something better...
    10-27-09 09:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD