Hi, I'm thinking about buying a curve 8350i for the boost mobile $50 unlimited. I'm also interested in some smaller qwerty slide phones, but don't know if this same plan would work for any other smart phones besides the few bb's i've seen.. I know they have to be iden.. beyond that it seems like it's some work to get all of the features to work

one i saw for example was Nokia N97 mini

was searching "qwerty slide" in Google Products search

Wondering if anyone would share any expertize
    01-17-10 04:20 AM
    i just saw this phone for boost Sanyo Incognito SCP-6760 looks nice
    01-17-10 02:40 PM
    think im going with the boost cause it has a track ball. browsing looks better
    01-17-10 08:10 PM
    The Boost Mobile 8330 looks like a really good buy. But I wonder if it has GPS. That would be the deal breaker for me. But if it had GPS, it may be one of the best deals out there. $60 unlimited everything and use of an 8330 that is running 5.0 software. That is a pretty sweet deal. I would do it, but once you switch your number to a prepaid device, I was told that you can't switch it back to a regular service. That's my only hang-up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-10 08:51 PM
    The Boost Mobile 8330 looks like a really good buy. But I wonder if it has GPS. That would be the deal breaker for me. But if it had GPS, it may be one of the best deals out there. $60 unlimited everything and use of an 8330 that is running 5.0 software. That is a pretty sweet deal. I would do it, but once you switch your number to a prepaid device, I was told that you can't switch it back to a regular service. That's my only hang-up.

Yes, it has GPS.
    01-24-10 10:11 AM
    Yes, it has GPS.
    I would do it then.

01-25-10 01:36 AM
    Nokia N97 is a GSM phone, and Boost runs on the IDEN network still I believe, if not, then the CDMA side of things. A GSM phone will not work on an IDEN/CDMA network, even if it does use a SIM card. The technology is not interchangeable.
    01-25-10 09:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD