I currently have a BB Curve 8310, but when my contract ends soon I want to buy a new smartphone. I'm planning on getting a Samsung Jack, Nokia E71x, or the new BB 9700. Although I'm leaning towards the Jack and the E71x. Has anyone had any experience with these phones, and would you recommend them? Or should I look for other phones?
    11-14-09 08:43 PM
    If you want the nokia make sure you get the unlocked version.
    I have the E71 and very happy with it, but s60 in general lacks games and apps. So I think I will going back to blackberry with the 9700.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-09 11:48 AM
    Don't particularly recommend s60 over BB at all...
    11-20-09 01:12 PM
    i wouldn't get the e71. i know someone with it & she hates it.
    11-20-09 02:18 PM
    I have the e71 and LOVE it. I've had no problems with it in the 3 months I've had it. (Before this one I had the e65---loved that one as well.) Nokia Messaging and WiFi work perfectly on it. Plus, it's thin (you can barely feel it in your pocket), it's gorgeous (I have it in white), all metal and feels really good in hand. A friend has had the same phone for a year and says it's indestructable (it bounces around in her purse without case).

I'll still get a BB, (probably a Bold 9000) but only because I'm into tech toys and I'm intrigued by everything I've read and seen about it. But Nokia e71 is a VERY NICE phone !!!!!
    11-21-09 09:44 AM
    I hear from a lot of people and read a lot of reviews that the E71 is a beast of a device. Many people say that it is better than a BB. I like the way it looks, but I want to test it out for myself to see how great this device is. On the other hand, I have heard a lot of bad things about its successor, the E72. Anyone have any more details as to why the E71 is so great?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-10 09:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD