smart phone means there are many functions with a phone,like camera, TV,bluetooth,java,wifi,windows,so many functions that i am afraid it will be broken easily.i am just thinking that ,if it broke and cannot be repaired anymore, what we people do ?i think there are functions we need in our daily life is enough.ok,good luck to those who is using smart phones.
    12-21-09 05:05 AM
    I am not sure what you are trying to say or mean by this post, but in my opinion, smartphone means a design to help imrpove your efficiency and help to streamline how you do things. For example: I get personal and work email on my phone along with the internet and GPS. This allows me to respond to customers, friends & family in real time as well as look anything up on the web anytime, and never get lost because of GPS & BB maps. I think that's pretty smart, not to mention besides dropping my blackberry in the ocean, I have never had a malfunction with the Curve.
    12-21-09 08:32 AM
    You buy insurance, replacement parts or just simply upgrade. The life span of a device is approx 1 1/2 yrs anyways, that's why they sell you 2-3 yr contracts lol.
    12-22-09 02:31 AM
    smartphones is good
    01-04-10 11:52 AM
    A good case will also help substantially extend the life of your device. My phones tend to last a lot longer than 1-2 years but I use heavy duty cases because of the work I do. If you really value a phone, get an otterbox! Remember that these are small, advanced electric devices, and not baseballs!
    01-08-10 09:32 AM
    If you are worried about breaking your smartphone and don't see the worth of having one then you should probably not get a smartphone. Flip-phones are nice, cheap, and more durable. Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-10 09:13 PM
    Is smartphones are good?...am I the only one thrown off by that?
    01-10-10 05:38 PM
    i second that. so painful to read. lol
    01-10-10 05:40 PM
    I think I've read so many forums that my brain automatically adjusts things like that to what it should actually say. Kind of like how the eyes really see things upside down and our brains flip them.
    01-22-10 11:14 AM
    smart phone means there are many functions with a phone,like camera, TV,bluetooth,java,wifi,windows,so many functions that i am afraid it will be broken easily.i am just thinking that ,if it broke and cannot be repaired anymore, what we people do ?i think there are functions we need in our daily life is enough.ok,good luck to those who is using smart phones.
    If you are nervous about getting a smartphone, then get a dumbphone or feature phone. Many of them have most of the capabilities that you would get with a smartphone and they are cheaper with cheaper data plans. I have two of them and they are great for those who don't quite need a smartphone.
    06-08-10 03:25 PM
    If you are nervous about getting a smartphone, then get a dumbphone or feature phone. Many of them have most of the capabilities that you would get with a smartphone and they are cheaper with cheaper data plans. I have two of them and they are great for those who don't quite need a smartphone.
    No feature phone can bring to the table what my Droid has. I tried going back to a feature phone after selling my BB and didn't last a month. Once I switched to Verizon and got a Droid, all went well. Best of all, Verizon issues annual upgrades so I can upgrade every year. Once you go smartphone it's hard to go back to feature phone and stick to it. You'll be back. lol
    06-09-10 09:11 AM
    No feature phone can bring to the table what my Droid has. I tried going back to a feature phone after selling my BB and didn't last a month. Once I switched to Verizon and got a Droid, all went well. Best of all, Verizon issues annual upgrades so I can upgrade every year. Once you go smartphone it's hard to go back to feature phone and stick to it. You'll be back. lol
    You could be right, but I have always been one of those smartphone users that didn't really use all of the great features that smartphones had to offer. I use smartphones very much the same way I use my laptop. My laptop can do all sorts of remarkable things. I only use it for checking email, Facebook, Twitter, and creating the occasional word document; that's it. With my BB, used it for calls, texts, IMs, calendar, and GPS. I spend more time maintaining my smartphone and attempting to find uses for it than I need to.
    06-09-10 10:36 AM
    Is smartphones are good?

Yes them is good.
    06-09-10 10:43 AM
    No one in this forum understands sarcasm? The thread title is an obvious joke that appears to be not so obvious
    06-09-10 12:19 PM
    smartphones is good

thank you for the laugh. the right response.
    06-17-10 03:33 PM
    It is so convenience to use a smart phone, of course smart phone is good. Take my davismicro Hero G3 for example, it is Quad Band Single Card With Windows 6.5 Wifi GPS Unlocked Smart Phone. It costs me less than $200. I am really satisfied with its functions and quality.
    08-10-10 08:57 PM
    I think he means.....are smartphones is good?....simple mistake haha
    12-12-10 12:30 AM
    This whole post is a joke people, get it? He is supposedly asking about SMART phones but writes it in the manner of an *****. Very clever.

01-03-11 11:55 AM
    Is smartphones are good?

Yes them is good.
    I think I would ask other people to dial phone numbers for me if I were him.

01-03-11 11:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD