So how many of you tried any smartphones on no-contract ; pay-by-day or month services?

Like virginmobile and boostmobile? AT&T Go? T mobile?

Virginmobile has the bb curve and the samsung intercept

Boostmobile has the curve and the Motorola Il.

ATT GO has Samsung Flight

T mobile has the "Comet".

I used to have a boostmobile 8330, but since the coverage sucks where I live and I really don't want to pay 60 bucks for a phone, no matter how great it is, if I can't make calls. T mobile is a different story though although at the time I was shopping around for a phone, they didn't have any good prepaid phones.
    01-23-11 09:14 PM
    Well, I have Alltel pre-paid. Im on the 54.99 unlimited plan. I have successfully used the samsung delve and the lg chocolate touch(both are actually hybrid phones). I have also used android based phones with no problem. I am currently using a blackberry curve on prepaid, and with the exception of push email it is working great.
    02-05-11 05:39 PM
    I had a virginmoble with the 8330. The problem wasn't the phone or the bills, the problem was that I was outside the service area at home. There were times I had to drive a few miles, just to make a phone call. Not to mention the phone wasn't a wifi, so chatting was out of question. If the service would have been better, I would probably kept the phone with the service, even beside my contract phone.
    02-07-11 05:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD