i have a 8900 atm, and im shamed to say im getting bored of it.. i was going to get 9700.. but just started thinking its the same as my 8900, just a little faster?

i think im going to go for something new, has anyone got any recommendations??

prices would be nice also im in the UK
    11-16-09 07:25 PM
    HD2, Touch Pro 2, android phones, there's tons of options. But too hard to recommend one over the other with most of it being huge differences and person preferences.
    11-16-09 07:59 PM
    cant find the hd2 or android phones for sale on any UK carrier??
    11-16-09 08:36 PM
    Vodafone has it, dunno who else. Not hard to find.

HTC HD2 - Buy HTC HD2 Mobile Phone from Vodafone
    11-16-09 08:40 PM
    what processor it got an how is it better then the hero?

isnt windows mobile poo compared to android
    Last edited by martyn; 11-17-09 at 07:15 AM.
    11-17-09 07:09 AM
    It's running a 1ghz snapdragon processor. WM has a pretty big following and a lot of app support.
    11-17-09 12:55 PM
    yea, WM has soo many modders
    11-17-09 04:10 PM
    i have a 8900 atm, and im shamed to say im getting bored of it.. i was going to get 9700.. but just started thinking its the same as my 8900, just a little faster?

i think im going to go for something new, has anyone got any recommendations??

prices would be nice also im in the UK
    I'm feeling the same way you are. I'm waiting for my new Nokia N900 to arrive on the 8th of December.

Have you thought of looking into that mobile?
    12-06-09 08:14 PM
    Need new OS soon!
    01-04-10 11:50 AM
    not just a refresh
    01-04-10 11:50 AM
    I'm actually going back to regular phones. I can save money for one and 2, all the hi-tech hoopla is over for me. BB's are cool but its worn its welcome. Samsung convoy, here I come. I'm with VZ by the way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-10 06:39 AM
    I have news for you, you will soon become bored with another device if you switch. I made the same mistake. The real question you need to ask yourself is why you need your device to entertain you? I jumped ship to go to any Iphone 3GS and had the time of my life. It was heavenly with all of the multimedia capabilities and apps. The web was so fast.
    I could use it for everything. I never had to put it down. That was the problem, I never had to put it down. The phone was tethered to my hand all the time. Beleieve it or not, but there is a time to put the phone down. And sometimes we have to look at it just as a phone. Not trying to give a lecture. But I have been where you are. Keep your BB. Continue to use it as a great messaging device and put the phone down. Trust me.

01-09-10 06:22 AM
    I also tried going to a plain, prepaid flip-phone that had no other capabilities than voice calls and text messages. That didn't work either. The reason is that the rest of the world has changed when it comes to communicating with each other. Just because I had decided to get a phone that made it horrible to text on didn't mean that anyone was going to show me any mercy. I still got a boat load of texts and I couldn't reply to them all because I had a stupid flip-phone that didn't have a qwerty keyboard. I went back to the BB so that I could continue to message effectively, but would be able to put it down when I needed to.
    Last edited by dwaynewilliams; 01-09-10 at 06:28 AM.
    01-09-10 06:22 AM
    No lecture taken, I love good talk. I thought of all the things I would miss, and it would only be a few apps, and yes the convience of getting online quicker or finding locations and yes probably the keyboard but I had the flips b4 so no problem and plus my messaging hasn't increased. I could actually save $100 and have two BB with another carrier, but paying 3 early term fees plus the last bill wouldn't be worth it. So for me its mainly the $$ and that I'm not trying to keep up with the Jones's. Actually I'm going to get the LG 8360 flip. Won't need web, just the messaging and maybe the music. Anyways, u had me thinking, but I just have to lay the BB down cuz truly, I'm not that addicted.

01-09-10 10:16 AM
    Do you really think you can live with only sms and calls? I don't think so for someone who has owned a BB.
    Once I got bored of being connected to Windows Live and Facebook from my phone, and tried to change to any nokia with qwerty, but I couldn't because you'll also need a data plan. I cannot wait to get to a wifi spot to get connected. Also with my BB I got a full plan for calling and texting to see if what I really needed was to call instead of surfing on web or chating on BBM, but it didn't work, I got bored too.
    So, my conclusion is: if you're bored of your cellphone, you'll feel the same after a while with a new one. So, if you're not saving money when switching to another brand then do not leave your BB.

01-10-10 02:19 AM
    Honestly, its not that I'm bored, its the bill to.

01-10-10 09:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD