Well, I'm starting to get bored of my Curve 8330. It's a great phone, but I was expecting alot more in terms of apps and games; plus the extra $30 a month isn't helping my wallet in these hard times. Anyways, I think I can get a decent price for mine, being it's only a few months old, and want to switch to another smartphone. Like I said, I'm looking for a nice selection of apps and games. Downside is it has to be a CDMA phone (stupid Verizon), and I would prefer a touchscreen. I love the iPhone, and am hoping VZW does release info on one tomorrow, but I have doubts. What do you guys suggest?
    06-07-09 10:58 PM
    Try the LG Dare. I had it and it was ok. I really liked my LG Voyager! Touchscreen, QWERTY with verizon's connect plan it's awesome.
    06-07-09 11:31 PM
    Well, I'm starting to get bored of my Curve 8330. It's a great phone, but I was expecting alot more in terms of apps and games; plus the extra $30 a month isn't helping my wallet in these hard times. Anyways, I think I can get a decent price for mine, being it's only a few months old, and want to switch to another smartphone. Like I said, I'm looking for a nice selection of apps and games. Downside is it has to be a CDMA phone (stupid Verizon), and I would prefer a touchscreen. I love the iPhone, and am hoping VZW does release info on one tomorrow, but I have doubts. What do you guys suggest?
    Id suggest the Lg EnV touch. I have played with this devie alot and it has impressed me. Closest thing to a smartphone. Full html browser with tabbed browsing(faster than my storm), doc viewer, music. movies,etc. If you do get the internet either connect plan or 15 vcast pack will save you over your current data plan. I just switched jobs and dont really need my berry anymore so this is the route I'm going.
    06-08-09 11:10 AM
    First thing to figure out is which OS do you want to use.

Then pick a phone with that OS.
    06-08-09 12:54 PM
    The largest app collection seems to be for s60. Is there an s60 phone you like?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-09 03:05 AM
    I might be going for the Nokia 5800, but that's GSM so....

Good value for about $250 unlocked and no contract.

If I were you I'd probably wait for the Verizon touch pro 2. WM has a ton of apps and games and you get a large screen + qwerty keyboard.
    Last edited by papped; 06-10-09 at 01:36 PM.
    06-10-09 01:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD