Ok I have been researching for quite awhile and love the BBs. I hit up iwireless and found the HTC S621 with push email and windows mobile. I was shocked on how much cheaper the plans where. With the minimum voice minutes which I rarely use, I only used 240 mins in two years with my current cell, so the data is very important as well as the text. Well it came out to $45/month instead of $80+/month with the on other carriers. Thats insane! However the HTC S621 is almost like the moto Q so I was wondering what the opinions on the HTC S621 were. I heard someone say that you can only have BB email account and corporate email sent to the BB phone and no personal email but I did not believe that. Anyways I am looking for reviews or opinions on this phone. I know thats going to be hard since everyone is a BB fan!!! I would just like some real solid information on how good it is or bad. Be honest regardless on how well the BB is.
    03-29-08 04:46 PM
    The S621 is a great phone as I've used it for over a year. Now I have a blackberry curve but both are great phones. But now you can get a blackberry at iwireless as they now have blackberry service.
    12-11-08 08:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD