any one know hoe the HTC FUZE is I have the option to get one and I'm wondering.
    05-15-09 10:56 PM
    It's a nice phone, but compared to the Bold, the Bold is a much better device in my opinion. I'm not saying the Fuze is bad though. I've contemplated getting one a few times. If you're able to get the Fuze and KEEP the Bold, I would do it. What are you wondering about?
    05-15-09 10:59 PM
    Ya, I don't know about HTC. I couldn't leave a device with a solid background to go to something with one of less. If I was going to get something other than blackberry I would get an iPhone.
    05-15-09 11:00 PM
    why get htc fuze when there are other options on att. these include the iphone and curve 8900.
    05-15-09 11:03 PM
    I use face book a lot and chat on it from my pc but i can't find a phone that can do that I tryed bolt,Opra and using the reg site and you can;t chat it sucks That why i thought if i got the fuze maybe i could with that phone
    05-15-09 11:06 PM
    Ya, I don't know about HTC. I couldn't leave a device with a solid background to go to something with one of less. If I was going to get something other than blackberry I would get an iPhone.
    Well technically, HTC has made a lot of devices such as the AT&T Tilt, and T-Mobile G1. They do have somewhat of a reputation. It's not like a brand that just came out yesterday. They have been known to make good, reliable phones. I don't see the Fuze any different.

why get htc fuze when there are other options on att. these include the iphone and curve 8900.
    AT&T doesn't have the 8900 yet. Soon though.
    05-15-09 11:09 PM
    I recently switched to the Bold from an HTC Touch Pro. Unfortunately, I did not have a good experience with it at all. Battery life lasts about 6 hours, (just heavy texting and e-mail) hardly any phone calls, and barely any internet use. Which was a shame because the youtube app was quite nice along with sprint tv. needless to say, the bold is the answer to all of my problems. the touch screen was a mess as well, ah, i just can't say enough.
    05-15-09 11:14 PM
    I had the Fuze for about a week don't get me wrong I use to love windows since it was my first phone but...after that week I sold it and went back to my Bold its just a solid device to me..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-09 11:15 PM
    Thanks I'll stick to the blod then just wish there was a way to chat on face book with it
    05-15-09 11:16 PM
    My mum is using the htc diamond which is basically the fuze minus the keyboard.

The touch flo interface is kinda slow but the overall performance is ok. Having said that, it's still a WM phone so random freeze/crashing are something you'd have to get used to.
    Not sure about battery capicity on the fuze but on the Diamond it's only 1000 Mah! It's ridiculous seriously. If you use your phone regularly, Battery will die before the end of the day.

If you can use it with your BB it's ok. But if you want to change to fuze and use it as your main phone, I wouldn't recommend it.

Oh, I don't think there's 3.5mm earphone socket on the fuze either

05-15-09 11:26 PM
    There is a way to use facebook chat with the new beta version of beejive, google it

05-15-09 11:29 PM
    How does it work?
    05-15-09 11:34 PM
    and is it free
    05-15-09 11:45 PM
    Not sure, haven't tried it out myself

If it's beejive, I don't think its free. There's usually 30 days free trial though

05-15-09 11:50 PM
    Here's some info on the Facebook chat with Beejive. And in typical Beejive fashion, it's not free and kind of on the expensive side for an app, but it is an excellent IM client.
    05-15-09 11:55 PM
    Dam has to be a way to get it for free
    05-16-09 12:07 AM
    how are threads like this making it into the Bold forums?
    05-16-09 12:32 AM
    it kicks **** until you get the newton ring.. as soon as I get 10 posts I'm going to be making a thread in the general area of the forums, keep a look out!

or just wait till july 22nd and get the touch pro 2 from tmobile!
    Last edited by andrewopolis; 05-17-09 at 02:21 AM.
    05-17-09 02:19 AM
    Dam has to be a way to get it for free
    Probably, but it's actually a very good application and you should support the developer so that they have incentive to keep updating it and making it good.
    05-17-09 01:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD