Uh oh, wow i saw the new nokia e72!! sweeet. I dont lik eteh e71 but this is smotth, looks good and it has a trackpad, theres sum vids on 'youtube'.

The trackpad scrolls so fast, faster than a bb trackball! let me know wat you think as i think its nice! might have to get this instead of teh bb tour
    06-16-09 05:51 AM
    I think it is cool! Only thing lacking is push email! It supports hsdpa of up to 10mbps! Solid built as well since it metal!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-09 06:11 AM
    sometimes I feel push email is a would like facility rather than a must have one

Nokia have always been up tyhere with modern phones and making good equipment, personally I liked the e71 but yes the e72 does look a peach
    06-16-09 08:46 AM
    You can just use EAS anyways for push email, or any of the alternative push mail services. There's a couple of them.

The best part is if you by the phone unbranded from Nokia you can get data + messaging for $30, instead of $50!
    06-16-09 12:51 PM
    Only drawback is the metal frame it kills the signal a lot , I've owned a unlocked e71 and had horrible reception , found out that the metal body played a big part on that..( Ever wonder why the bezel on the bold is not metal)..aisde from that it looks sick and would def hop on it....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-09 02:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD