HI guys, after my 3rd bold broke, i'm losing faith, and really considering the e71x i love my bold, mainly the e-mail and led indicator are my favorites, and i was wondering if any of you had experience with the e71, is the e-mail feature the same as blackberry or do i have to use that xpress mail junk, and which phone is just better? thanks guys
    05-14-09 08:15 PM
    I've had an e71, and I think it's a great solid phone. The email is pretty similar with bb I guess, people say, cause I myself didn't use the e71 for emails before, and didn't have a clue how to set it up, but others say it's pretty simple, but my overall experience with the e71 is great, I just switched to storm cause I'm curious why people say it is a failure even though it's really work well for me, haha
    05-20-09 10:38 PM
    cool thanks now you got me wanting a storm lol
    05-24-09 02:06 PM
    For someoene who uses the messaging features heavily, whether that means email, sms, mms, BlackBerry Messenger, etc., the BlackBerry is the better choice without any real challenge.

I have owned a Nokia E71-2 since last year...approximately 8 or 9 months, and used it on my second line. It is an excellent device for internet use, voice recording, it was alright for email, and absolutely brilliant for calling. The E71 battery puts the battery life of the Bold to shame, even though the Bold is really pretty good itself (I don't use 3g on either device since I just don't need it...prefer the extra battery savings).

The keyboard on the Bold is easily favoured over the keyboard on the E71 as is the sound out of the device speakers for playing music out loud.

In the end, I found it much easier to sell the E71 and keep the Bold. I don't know what problems you experienced that caused you to go through three BlackBerry Bolds but I doubt that is common at all...
    05-24-09 11:27 PM
    The e71 is a very compact and powerful device. Each phone is best but I think the bold trumps the Nokia in terms of keyboard and speakers and screen clarity. However, if you need a slim device, the Nokia is the best.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-09 07:34 AM
    I'll go ahead and say it. I sold both of my Curves and had to decide between the Bold and the e71x. The e71x won out for me due to build quality, powerful symbian OS, easy tethering via Nokia PC Suite, and better multitasking.
    05-27-09 11:21 PM
    I'm using 8900 and e71, on and off but I find myself grabbing bb more but I gotta say I'm loving e71 material though

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-09 01:56 AM
    If you care about email a lot i'd stick with the bold...

The nokia email client sucks.
    07-31-09 02:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD