I recentley came up on a samsung blackjack, and was curious what the popular opinion of the device as well as the windows os compares to bb os which is what I'm used to any ways any info opinions and/or advice is appreciated thank you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-09 07:00 PM
    I am chugging a blackjack now, it's a clunky, but it works. if it's cheap, get it. (If you're on at&t). Seven Beta works so you can get your email pushed, there are good apps for twitter and IM clients that work well. 3G is fast as any other device. The browsing sucks, but it's not the worst. My biggest gripe after having a BB for three weeks is no copy & Paste, and occasionally some embarrassing T9 miscorrections. The newest OS for it is winmo 6.0, which you can get from samsung's website. Overall it's very functional, but again, I have to honestly say I am sick of it and deciding whether I am about to replace it with a TP2 or a 9700, Or that Tao/Sholes. That thing has my eye.
    But it can hold you over if you're waiting on the right decision and don't have to sign a contract for it.

10-05-09 11:21 PM
    Thanks I was just curious if I should be excited about the bj2 I have my 8310 and am looking to get a 8900. Samsung I pickd up cheap. Thanks for the info

10-07-09 01:06 AM
    Thanks I was just curious if I should be excited about the bj2 I have my 8310 and am looking to get a 8900. Samsung I pickd up cheap. Thanks for the info

ironically, the 8900 isn't 3G. My blackjack is a hand-me-down from my girlfriend who got the first iphone when it came out. She was a bit disappointed that the iphone's internet was much slower than the blackjack. I'Ve never used a Blackjack 2, but i would advise before getting excited about a winmo device, at least make sure it will be compatible with 6.5.

10-07-09 04:40 PM
    Worse phone I ever had was a windows mobile device. Enough said.!!!! Leave it alone

10-09-09 01:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD