Is there a theme or ahomescreen for the motoQ that would make it look more like a blackberry?
    Links would be greatly appreciated
    07-17-09 03:08 AM
    why is it.....people with windows mobile want BB themes....people with blackberrys want Iphone themes....and people with Iphones want.... well not sure want they want but im pretty sure it comes on another brand phone... lol buy the phone that has what you want from the start lol
    07-17-09 02:12 PM
    i would take one for my xv6700
    07-17-09 02:34 PM
    Good point GETAT2D but when they get the other phone they want, they will want a theme from another phone they dont have and so the vicious cycle continues.
    07-17-09 05:51 PM
    Because the winmo is a visual fiasco, (duh).
    Btw I'm runnin a javelin replica theme on my 8820 and 8320, and I love it, it makes the phones look fresh and up to date.
    Plus its also very functional since it shows 8 icons on the bottom docked mode.
    07-20-09 12:50 PM
    I bought the moto q 8 with win mo 6 for my mum since she will only use the phone as a phone and a txting terminal ( no data plan required ).
    I think it is such a shame that such an (arguably) capable phone is being let down by an ugly interface design.
    The standard win mo 6 "themes" makes the phone looks like its living in 2006.
    I think microsoft approaches the mobile smartphone market under the false impression about their "big" name. Yes, it is true that Microsoft is the current market leader in the PC Operating System market. But, if the data I'm gathering is correct, factually, they are the underdogs (add "in serious trouble" after the word underdogs, to be exact) in the smartphone market.
    They need to change their self overrating perspective and start putting more effort in refining their products to give better user experience.
    Let's face it, throwing in a bunch of windows related logos on a mobile device doesn't actually translates as "sexy" at the time being.

So, back to the topic of this thread,
    Is there anyone out there who could help me make the q8's homescreen to look more fresh and appealing?
    07-20-09 01:17 PM
    Got it guys.
    After a tiring hunting process on the web, I finally stumbled to this site:

Free smartphone themes ,homescreens .

They got loads of themes for winmo smartphones that looks up to date
    07-24-09 09:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD