This is kinda funny, kinda time consuming and kinda stupid.

Accurately determine your iPod battery life

It would be so much better if you could just replace the batteries on the fraking devices.
    06-20-08 01:58 PM
    Thats crazy, It's like you need a PHD in Ipod to check your battery
    06-20-08 02:27 PM
    No mention of the iPhone here...
    06-20-08 03:29 PM
    This is kinda funny, kinda time consuming and kinda stupid.

Accurately determine your iPod battery life

It would be so much better if you could just replace the batteries on the fraking devices.

I think it would be a lot easier if you didn't buy it. I like the iPhone the way it is. How many people lose or break their battery covers? I don't need to carry multiple batteries like everyone who have blackberries do. I don't even do it for my blackberry.
    06-20-08 03:31 PM
    The ipods and batteries are kinda a mystery to me it seems a lot easier and better for consumers if they made it a removable battery.
    06-26-08 10:34 AM
    extra charger.. anyone?

it's not that hard to keep my iphone charged. true it doesn't stay or hold as long of a charge as many other phones, but it's no big deal. i have a few chargers
    06-26-08 02:30 PM
    extra charger.. anyone?

it's not that hard to keep my iphone charged. true it doesn't stay or hold as long of a charge as many other phones, but it's no big deal. i have a few chargers

It's actually the opposite for me. My iPhone holds good. I have not had an issue with battery life on my 8gb. I send a good amount of texts a day, have the email app check for mail (gmail & .mac) every 15 minutes & use the web lightly.
    06-26-08 08:01 PM
    I use my iPhone heavily. Lots of web, lots of email (auto-check every 15 minutes), lots of text, widgets, music, video, etc. The thing I actually use the least is the phone...

Anyway, I get ridiculously good battery life out of my iPhone doing these things. Yesterday, for example, I checked my usage counter and I had put in 5.3 hours of real use and I still had about 30-40% battery left. My standby counter read 10 hours or so.

I dunno, that sure seems like excellent battery life to me...
    06-26-08 10:16 PM
    The only thing I dont like about Apples route is the thought of having to send your phone away just to replace a battery. But then again my ancient Sanyo is still using the original battery for about 5 1/2 years now, still holds a couple hours talk time lol. So maybe it's not a real issue unless defective or something.
    06-27-08 03:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD