i want to know when i text do i have use the keyboard or can i use the screen to text
    11-27-09 12:55 AM
    There is no on screen keyboard on the Palm Pre.
    11-27-09 01:12 AM
    There is a hacked one on precentral but it takes some work to get it to go. There is one hidden in the UI somewhere.
    12-01-09 10:50 PM
    install homebrew, load preware, install keyboard patch

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-09 06:55 AM
    i want to know when i text do i have use the keyboard or can i use the screen to text
    palm app store has a virtual keyboard that works for text and email only,which means it doesn't come up on any page and then send it as text or email,but if you go a longer rout you can get a homebrew app that you can pull it up where ever there is a text entry!Also keep in mind that the web os is starting from scratch and it only gets better by the day!like I have had pre from day one and there was only 30 apps,now there is a thousand,so with on board updates they can add features unlike the old phones and that's why it's consider the phone of the future!

01-03-10 06:37 PM
    palm app store has a virtual keyboard that works for text and email only,which means it doesn't come up on any page and then send it as text or email,but if you go a longer rout you can get a homebrew app that you can pull it up where ever there is a text entry!Also keep in mind that the web os is starting from scratch and it only gets better by the day!like I have had pre from day one and there was only 30 apps,now there is a thousand,so with on board updates they can add features unlike the old phones and that's why it's consider the phone of the future!

Happen to know the name of the app?
    01-06-10 08:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD