I was reading this on BGR today.
    Here's the story

t seems like all the Pre minutiae is hitting the Internet like a ton of bricks but here�s some more news indicating its release isn�t far off: Palm Pre handsets are making their way to Sprint stores specifically for the store advocate, or the one who will be the Pre pro. Images surfaced recently with a number of Sprint employees holding up their handsets (luckily made anonymous by bloggers) and as you might expect, people are psyched; reviews are nothing short of what is expected based on what we�ve seen so far. The device is small, the screen is responsive and the keyboard is like a mix of Centro and Treo Pro goodness (or �badness� if you hate that bubbly plastic feeling). Managers will be undergoing mandatory device training soon and we�re expecting them to give you the hands-on shortly after that in store

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-09 04:23 PM
    Under cover Photo of PRE.

05-16-09 05:02 PM

No mini headphones? ahhhh!!!

haha....
    05-16-09 05:11 PM
    No mini headphones? ahhhh!!!

haha....
    of course there's mini headphones

Palm says that they now have the planet�€™s smallest and most lightweight earbuds for any palm device.Their Image earphones weigh only about 10g and are smaller than an average human�€™s fingernail. The phones come with a set of silicon Contour Ear Gels which the company claim are anatomically designed to fit the human ear canal and are not only comfortable, but provide an excellent seal for isolating sound. The earphones come with a case, 1/4-inch and airline adaptors, and gel cleaning tool for $349.00.

jk
    Last edited by Slingbox; 05-16-09 at 05:24 PM.
    05-16-09 05:21 PM
    of course there's mini headphones

Palm says that they now have the planet’s smallest and most lightweight earbuds for iPhones, iPods, or any device with a head phone jack. Their Image earphones weigh only about 10g and are smaller than an average human’s fingernail. The phones come with a set of silicon Contour Ear Gels which the company claim are anatomically designed to fit the human ear canal and are not only comfortable, but provide an excellent seal for isolating sound. The earphones come with a case, 1/4-inch and airline adaptors, and gel cleaning tool for $349.00.

jk

Oh you were kidding.... I was shocked for about 5 secs! LMAO!

05-16-09 05:25 PM
    Lol. I like where this convo is going, lol

05-16-09 06:23 PM
    I reaaly love how Sprint is plugging the pre right now before the Sprint all star race...

05-16-09 07:43 PM
    I reaaly love how Sprint is plugging the pre right now before the Sprint all star race...

i think they are shooting for the week of the new iphone release
    05-17-09 05:00 PM
    That would make sense...

05-17-09 08:40 PM
    I will be HAPPY when it out and fails...nah just kidding but I will glad for it to be out so Sprint can focus on the phone I want...the tour.
    Last edited by MsRandall; 05-18-09 at 05:22 PM.
    05-18-09 10:03 AM

Wow! It is small...
    05-18-09 12:31 PM
    I want a new Blackberry as well, not that I don't like my Curve. It will be an extra workhorse.

05-18-09 10:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD