LMAO!

"Pre will soon pee blood. Sprint is a lump of a provider, Verizon is already promising the Pre in six months, and the pro-Pre hype storm is now turning. It’s clear that the corrosive influence of a group of old folks at Sprint has taken its toll."

Palm Pre promises to explode into a supernova of suck

Note that the iPhone is now $99, since this (above) was written. Palm is over.
    Last edited by theadrock13; 06-09-09 at 12:42 PM.
    06-09-09 12:30 PM
    Great title.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-09 02:17 PM
    Why the heck are you judging a phone that �ou have probly never used maybe you should use the phone before you start thinking that the iphone is the best of them all everyone has diffrent likes and dislikes and you should respect them. Also the palm has a revaltiounary operating system

06-10-09 03:39 PM
    Why the heck are you judging a phone that �ou have probly never used maybe you should use the phone before you start thinking that the iphone is the best of them all everyone has diffrent likes and dislikes and you should respect them. Also the palm has a revaltiounary operating system

He didn't actually say the iphone was the best. He said the $99 price point will hurt the Pre.
    06-10-09 03:42 PM
    He didn't actually say the iphone was the best. He said the $99 price point will hurt the Pre.
    Thank you papped.
    I laugh at iPhone people, I routinely denegrate them and their toy phone (its a Walkman with a phone built in... its not comparable to a RIM). I have no love for Apple. But their darn toy phone does sell... a lot... and now priced at $99 and with their newest iToy coming out with 3X the processor speed and 2X the storage capacity (compared to the current iToy) for the same price as the Pre... how can you not think that Palm is finally dead?
    06-11-09 10:47 AM
    The Iphone 3Gs is lumping just more **** people are most likely arent going to use. Magnetic compass wut? Faster Browser doesn't mean squat without a faster internet...(maybe when AT&T quits sucking and puts out their new HPSDA). New GL 2.0 just means an enjoyable way of killing your battery in record time. No multitasking STILL...huge killer, no matter how you slice it. Really the only reason to jump to a 3Gs is for more storage (who routinely burns thru 32 gigs in music or movies?)

With that being said, a 100 dollar price point is almost unable to argue with. The 3Gs wont hurt the Pre, the 3G will...the price point is the biggest thing
    06-12-09 12:25 AM
    $99 is probably more than a 3 year old phone is worth now, iPhone or not. The pearl is almost 3 years old and what's that sell for now? The Curve is about 2 years old. They act like this is some act of kindness when in fact it's an old phone and nobody really wants it for $200 now.
    06-12-09 11:54 AM
    The Iphone 3Gs is lumping just more **** people are most likely arent going to use. Magnetic compass wut? Faster Browser doesn't mean squat without a faster internet...(maybe when AT&T quits sucking and puts out their new HPSDA). New GL 2.0 just means an enjoyable way of killing your battery in record time. No multitasking STILL...huge killer, no matter how you slice it. Really the only reason to jump to a 3Gs is for more storage (who routinely burns thru 32 gigs in music or movies?)

With that being said, a 100 dollar price point is almost unable to argue with. The 3Gs wont hurt the Pre, the 3G will...the price point is the biggest thing
    ^^^ Couldn't have said it better...
    06-12-09 12:42 PM
    Thank you papped.
    I laugh at iPhone people, I routinely denegrate them and their toy phone (its a Walkman with a phone built in... its not comparable to a RIM). I have no love for Apple. But their darn toy phone does sell... a lot... and now priced at $99 and with their newest iToy coming out with 3X the processor speed and 2X the storage capacity (compared to the current iToy) for the same price as the Pre... how can you not think that Palm is finally dead?
    This post just screams ignorance. You laugh at people with an iPhone? Maybe they enjoy their amazing browser, wonderful screen, and sleek OS. Not everyone needs true multitasking. Switching between the browser (which can be tabbed, by the way), e-mail IM and SMS isn't that hard. Maybe they like the great games and such that are offered at the app store.

Maybe they don't like dealing with memory leaks, leaked OS's, crappy apps, an underwhelming browser and an overdue OS upgrade.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my BB. I just get so angry reading the posts here. You people don't like anything about any device that's not from RIM. Newsflash: not everything is perfect with BBs. In fact, there's a plethora of things that could use improving. I know plenty of people who don't really like BBs that own them. Get over yourselves.

I also dislike the fact that everyone here seems to think that the iPhone can't be used for business, when it most certainly can. The push e-mail works, and it has true HTML. There's also plenty of apps that work great for businesses. From the commercials, I've seen one that can track all of your UPS shipments, and one that can actually charge a credit card. A quick google search gave me an article from late 2008 with a bunch of handy business apps, and I'm sure since then there's been plenty of successful ones.

25 Handy iPhone Apps for Business People | Business Pundit

I love my BB. I don't own an iPhone, and I never have. It just pisses me off when people go around dissing every single phone for no reason at all. iPhones can be used for business, as well as for media. BBs can be used for media, as well as for business. Both devices have their advantages, and both have their faults.

ad;faslfasdlf;adsf
    06-12-09 03:09 PM
    Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my BB. I just get so angry reading the posts here. You people don't like anything about any device that's not from RIM. Newsflash: not everything is perfect with BBs.
    Cmon, like the iphone blogs and boards aren't any different... lol.

You hate all phone boards then, which makes them roughly the same.

Last I checked there were quite a few HUGE topics on the shortcomings of BB devices, both for specific devices, the OS's in general and the apps.
    Last edited by papped; 06-12-09 at 08:48 PM.
    06-12-09 08:45 PM
    Wow, what a visual! LOL

06-12-09 08:55 PM
    This post just screams ignorance. You laugh at people with an iPhone? Maybe they enjoy their amazing browser, wonderful screen, and sleek OS. Not everyone needs true multitasking. Switching between the browser (which can be tabbed, by the way), e-mail IM and SMS isn't that hard. Maybe they like the great games and such that are offered at the app store.

Maybe they don't like dealing with memory leaks, leaked OS's, crappy apps, an underwhelming browser and an overdue OS upgrade.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my BB. I just get so angry reading the posts here. You people don't like anything about any device that's not from RIM. Newsflash: not everything is perfect with BBs. In fact, there's a plethora of things that could use improving. I know plenty of people who don't really like BBs that own them. Get over yourselves.

I also dislike the fact that everyone here seems to think that the iPhone can't be used for business, when it most certainly can. The push e-mail works, and it has true HTML. There's also plenty of apps that work great for businesses. From the commercials, I've seen one that can track all of your UPS shipments, and one that can actually charge a credit card. A quick google search gave me an article from late 2008 with a bunch of handy business apps, and I'm sure since then there's been plenty of successful ones.

25 Handy iPhone Apps for Business People | Business Pundit

I love my BB. I don't own an iPhone, and I never have. It just pisses me off when people go around dissing every single phone for no reason at all. iPhones can be used for business, as well as for media. BBs can be used for media, as well as for business. Both devices have their advantages, and both have their faults.

ad;faslfasdlf;adsf
    It's a phone not a person. I'm sure the iphone don't care what people say about it. or any other non rim phone. calm down already b4 you burst a vessel or something.
    06-14-09 04:30 PM
    Remember this one:
    http://slatev.com/player.html?id=22360583001

... for when you can't get signal on your effing iPhone. Too funny.
    06-15-09 10:32 AM

Att service as been good for me all around NYC and the tri state i dont know why people talk so much $h!t about att having bad coverage. I haven't experienced any problems due to service weather on my iphone or my girlfriends curve........Now check this out
    06-15-09 12:02 PM
    The iphone does have good apps that blackberry doesn't! I wonder why blackberry doesn't have a million different apps by now.

06-16-09 12:58 AM
    It's a phone not a person. I'm sure the iphone don't care what people say about it. or any other non rim phone. calm down already b4 you burst a vessel or something.
    Rofl, I am calm. I took three minutes and typed up a response. That doesn't mean I'm going to burst a blood vessel.
    06-16-09 08:47 PM
    I dont think palm close to being over. I had an iPhone but only for six months. I couldn't the constant dropped calls and the lack of simple smartphone functions like copy/paste, background apps and MMS. Look how long apple took realize that they made a mistake by not adding those core functions of a smartphone.
    06-24-09 02:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD