I actually like the look of it with the extended battery. It gives it some real substance.
    That and the stupid back isn't a glossy, slippery, fingerprint magnet, which is great. The phone is kind of slippery to hold with the OEM battery door.
    11-23-09 06:24 PM
    palm pixi pwns palm pre, that's for sure. and if dead pixels are SO common then how come my blackberry 9000, sidekick lx 09, palm pixi, and now blackberry 9700 haven't had any AT ALL?

you guys really can't argue the dead pixel issue with me lol.
    11-25-09 08:20 PM
    Don't care to. Enjoy your other phone and a different section of the forum.
    11-26-09 01:40 AM
    Don't care to. Enjoy your other phone and a different section of the forum.
    dude, if you have a palm pre why are you like stalking the BLACKBERRY site? go to precentral...
    11-26-09 03:30 PM
    dude, if you have a palm pre why are you like stalking the BLACKBERRY site? go to precentral...
    Already have an account on precentral, and ppcgeeks and xda dev.

I know more than 1 platform and most of my site is BB dedicated anyways.
    11-26-09 06:15 PM
    Already have an account on precentral, and ppcgeeks and xda dev.

I know more than 1 platform and most of my site is BB dedicated anyways.
    good answer lol.
    11-26-09 07:08 PM
    A long-time Treo user, I really wanted to like the Pre but the cramped keyboard was a dealbreaker. Being used to excellent Treo keyboards made me not like my BB Tour's KB either, but if Pre's KB was equivalent to the Tour I'd jump on it in a heartbeat. Hopefully Palm will improve the KB in Pre 2, along with improving the hardware build quality. WebOS is one of my faves and is as good if not better than Android or Apple IMO.
    11-27-09 12:44 AM
    I went from the Curve to Pre, then to Tour, and now to Pixi, so far so good. I love the new compact body and the browser really sold me.
    12-01-09 10:47 PM
    jus got the pixi and the pre,no diffrence,except one has a slider and wifi,but who needs wifi if you pay your bills.ive had bout everyphone sprint nextel has to offer(not sayin much)and the pre,pixi came out and i was like papped up there,didnt like it,the looks of it,err nuthin.i used one in a sprint store and still didnt like,so my wife orders on and of course i start playin with it and fell in love with it,i got the pre the next day.dont to much like the transition i had to make,i think the blackberry is mor user friendly,i thought you had to be a M.I.T grad to figure the thing out...
    01-19-10 06:51 PM
    Odds are palm is making the Pixi lcds in the same place with the same workers as the Pre
    Odds are that Palm doesn't make LCDs and buys the Pre and Pixi screens from different suppliers.
    01-22-10 02:51 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD