Boys and girls, hold on to your pants and wallet. Palm Pre is for real. I have never read a review from independent critics like this one for the PRE. Iphone and storm got bashed first time out. Never got a 3/5 stars for both phones. And yet this Palm Pre is doing things right first one out of the gate.
    I have been a Palm enthusiast since the birth of PDA, Palm III, V, tungsten and all those gadgets of the past. I have been waiting for palm to answer iphone and blackberry for a while but they never provided consumers with a great phone. I have owned Palm 700w for a long time and waited and waited until blackberry strom caught my attention but never really tickled my fancy but nevertheless bought it on the first day. And no, i would never go to ATT for the iphone.
    So hear now, i think my prayer has been answered. But of course i will still keep my blackberry storm as a second phone/pda. But i am sure to jump to the pre once it is available for verizon.
    Thank you PALM.
    06-05-09 10:35 AM
    I honestly don't believe the Pre is coming to vzw after the latest comments from Sprint. They might get the Eos tho. VZW would just gimp the crap out of the phone anyway. This thing shines on wifi and still dances circles around the bb browser when just on Sprint 3g.
    06-09-09 10:38 PM
    Boys and girls, hold on to your pants and wallet. Palm Pre is for real. I have never read a review from independent critics like this one for the PRE. Iphone and storm got bashed first time out. Never got a 3/5 stars for both phones. And yet this Palm Pre is doing things right first one out of the gate.
    I have been a Palm enthusiast since the birth of PDA, Palm III, V, tungsten and all those gadgets of the past. I have been waiting for palm to answer iphone and blackberry for a while but they never provided consumers with a great phone. I have owned Palm 700w for a long time and waited and waited until blackberry strom caught my attention but never really tickled my fancy but nevertheless bought it on the first day. And no, i would never go to ATT for the iphone.
    So hear now, i think my prayer has been answered. But of course i will still keep my blackberry storm as a second phone/pda. But i am sure to jump to the pre once it is available for verizon.
    Thank you PALM.
    just curious, why wont you jump ship? you love the phone! sprint runs off verizons towers when roaming, you basically have the same coverage and 3G data as verizon, CS has been very much improved and you will be saving 40-60 bucks monthly.. not to mention not having to pay extra for GPS..
    06-09-09 10:54 PM
    NO i have so much problems with sprint before besides i really like verizon and yes the pre is really coming to verizon in 2010 because only verizon can save the palm enterprise from going out of business.
    06-11-09 05:55 PM
    This is exactly why I am switching. I can save some money and pick up a pre. Lol why not.
    just curious, why wont you jump ship? you love the phone! sprint runs off verizons towers when roaming, you basically have the same coverage and 3G data as verizon, CS has been very much improved and you will be saving 40-60 bucks monthly.. not to mention not having to pay extra for GPS..
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-09 08:21 AM
    This is what they say , but i call bull , i have 4 phones , and a berry on a 1400 minute plan with unlimited text and msges for 140 a month , when i went and looks at the unlimted plan for 4 phone it was like 380 bucks a month... how am i saving money ?
    06-14-09 11:44 AM
    This is what they say , but i call bull , i have 4 phones , and a berry on a 1400 minute plan with unlimited text and msges for 140 a month , when i went and looks at the unlimted plan for 4 phone it was like 380 bucks a month... how am i saving money ?
    So your comparing your 1400 min plan to a unlimited plan??? No wonder its more
    06-14-09 04:40 PM
    So your comparing your 1400 min plan to a unlimited plan??? No wonder its more
    The only thing i dont have unlimited minutes .. and unless ur from the 50's no one even talks on the phone any more . so yes i would rather pay 140 then allmost 400..... and your compairing unlimited minutes to 1400 because ?
    06-14-09 06:13 PM
    The only thing i dont have unlimited minutes .. and unless ur from the 50's no one even talks on the phone any more . so yes i would rather pay 140 then allmost 400..... and your compairing unlimited minutes to 1400 because ?
    Sooks, I think he should be comparing your plan to the Simply Everything Data for Families Plan. The base plan is 1500 mins, unlimited data on all lines, GPS Navigation on all lines, unlimited messaging on all lines, and Sprint TV. This comes to about 150 dollars before taxes but if you have a corporate discount it could be a lot cheaper. In my eyes this is a lot more services for your buck but then again you don't have Verizon to Verizon free calling with 80 million people and Verizon's superb coverage. Just my 2 cents but your plan and usage are your personal preference.
    06-14-09 06:48 PM
    Sprints Everything Data 1200mins is 129.99 for 2 phones. 19.99 for 3rd phone and 19.99 for 4th phone. Includes GPS and everything the SEP plan includes exepct for unlimited mins. (txt data and gps included.) You only have unlimited txts
    Last edited by BigRick10; 06-22-09 at 12:54 PM.
    06-22-09 12:52 PM
    Sprints Everything Data 1200mins is 129.99 for 2 phones. 19.99 for 3rd phone and 19.99 for 4th phone. Includes GPS and everything the SEP plan includes exepct for unlimited mins. (txt data and gps included.) You only have unlimited txts
    Correction: Everything Data family is 1500 minutes.
    06-22-09 01:53 PM
    Correction: Everything Data family is 1500 minutes.
    i thought it was sorry lol
    Now it makes it a even better deal
    06-22-09 02:26 PM
    Yep. I have to say that it's remarkable that so many people think Sprint is expensive. They're SUBSTANTIALLY less for pretty much any plan. Especially data.
    06-22-09 02:41 PM
    I know. I pay way less then i did on Att
    06-22-09 04:06 PM
    Also seems like engadget is switching on loving the Apple iPhone to loving the Palm Pre.
    06-24-09 02:42 AM
    Also seems like engadget is switching on loving the Apple iPhone to loving the Palm Pre.
    the Iphone 3gs is a great phone, but its the same phone just tweaked. The pre is just amazing.
    06-24-09 10:46 AM
    Who's to blame? Palm Pre is the bomb.
    07-02-09 08:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD