That's why he is called damn the man.

As for the fanboy discussion.
    Can we have 1 convo without a flame argument.

Jeasus this is why I don't visit this site as often. Even though it is fun to argue (even in a joking matter) it gets old.

I prefer to stay in the carrier areas the most but every fracking convo turns into a flame war.

Its old
    Its boring
    Its annoying.

Some ppl just want to discuss sprint stuff without fanboys coming in and saying what they love about their provider.
    U wanna talk about vzw and how much better u think they are, do it in the vzw forums

Ohh and did I mention sprint is the best for call quality, data quality and cheapest billing, lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-09 12:19 PM
    I love all of you, after all.. carrier is just like race, religion and/or beliefs right?
    No need to hate one another :-P
    05-29-09 12:48 PM
    Well Brian, here's point #2..your "coverage" argument is totally lame

Anyone can nitpick on coverage over any two block area between ATT, VZ and sprint but, at the end of the day we ALL have free roaming... and so for us folks here with sprint... the facts are that wherever there is verizon service there is sprint service

I don't know why you guys keep nailing the the "fact" of sprint and Verizons coverage being the same. Because infact, it's not at all

I'm not going to get into a carrier war, but man this generalization crap is annoying lol.

In my area, Sprint falls on it's face and I live in a fairly large city. (Actually, a suburb, suburb ;-) )

I have had the BEST coverage with Verizon. I have been with AT&T, Sprint/Nextel.

Now, again I'm just saying where I reside.

I could see why sprint would be disappointed in this.
    They got what seems to be an excellent launch device, only to be beta tester... I.E. the storm on Verizon :-P
    05-29-09 03:31 PM
    Well Brian, here's point #2..your "coverage" argument is totally lame

Anyone can nitpick on coverage over any two block area between ATT, VZ and sprint but, at the end of the day we ALL have free roaming... and so for us folks here with sprint... the facts are that wherever there is verizon service there is sprint service
    Untrue statement... Sprint can roam anywhere there is a verizon service.. very true.. But verizon can not roam on sprint or any other service in areas where verizon also has service but it might be down for some reason...
    05-29-09 03:48 PM
    so far its goin into a friendly discussion hope it stays like that and ooo hopefully palm meets up to its hype!
    05-29-09 05:38 PM
    so far its goin into a friendly discussion hope it stays like that and ooo hopefully palm meets up to its hype!
    i think it would meet the hype if they didnt put that gay centro/treo pro keyboard on.
    05-29-09 05:50 PM
    so far its goin into a friendly discussion hope it stays like that
    No worries I'm sitting on sideline lol
    05-29-09 06:09 PM
    i think it would meet the hype if they didnt put that gay centro/treo pro keyboard on.
    The other MAJOR problem is the supply...
    They built massive hype and they are guaranteed to fail when it comes to meeting anything even close to the demand.

That's going to burn them.. They would have made way more money if they had a much larger supply for the launch available.
    05-29-09 06:49 PM
    The other MAJOR problem is the supply...
    They built massive hype and they are guaranteed to fail when it comes to meeting anything even close to the demand.

That's going to burn them.. They would have made way more money if they had a much larger supply for the launch available.
    i think they didnt want to waste $ in making too much and having a million extra units.

i think they should start doing what games are doing and making a pre pre-order list.

then all the people that signed up get one and they make an extra few thousand and they wouldnt loose that much money. if at all.

if i knew the tour was coming out and they had a date on it i would def put my name on a waiting list so they knew how many to produce so we all got ours on the day it was released
    05-29-09 06:57 PM
    i think they should start doing what games are doing and making a pre pre-order list.
    Yeah so that's the danger right.
    -You get hyped about the Pre
    -No commitment to it
    -No guarantee you will get one anytime soon

= temptation to go for another phone + hype fades quickly.

They should have solidified it much better...
    05-29-09 07:03 PM
    Yeah so that's the danger right.
    -You get hyped about the Pre
    -No commitment to it
    -No guarantee you will get one anytime soon

= temptation to go for another phone + hype fades quickly.

They should have solidified it much better...
    yeah and look at best buy.
    they are pushing that they are selling the device.
    best buy is getting approx 4,xxx units.
    there are 1,000 bestbuy stores

doing the math that makes each best buy having a whopping 4 per store, lol
    05-30-09 11:04 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD