I really miss WebOs a lot it was so easy to use but I hated the crappy plastic hardware of the pre so I returned it..do you think that sprint will recieve an updated version of it in January with all the kinks smoothed out and more functionality? Or do you think Palm will be anouncing an all touchscreen phone at CES for Sprint...I sure hope so because I wanna go back to Palm but because of the hardware issue with the pre I had left it. I know am thinking about Android...Id choose Palm if better hardware was available
    12-20-09 01:55 PM
    I really miss WebOs a lot it was so easy to use but I hated the crappy plastic hardware of the pre so I returned it..do you think that sprint will recieve an updated version of it in January with all the kinks smoothed out and more functionality? Or do you think Palm will be anouncing an all touchscreen phone at CES for Sprint...I sure hope so because I wanna go back to Palm but because of the hardware issue with the pre I had left it. I know am thinking about Android...Id choose Palm if better hardware was available
    I think you will see an announcement at CES for a new Web OS phone by Palm. IMO, that phone won't be out until June probably. I know what you mean about Web OS. Its incredible.
    12-20-09 06:00 PM
    Yup WebOs is amazing, sadly like you I had a Pre and changed it for a Hero. I got sick of the crappy hardware, software wise the phone was amazing. I miss it! Hopefully by next year Pre2 will be out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-09 08:22 PM
    Yup WebOs is amazing, sadly like you I had a Pre and changed it for a Hero. I got sick of the crappy hardware, software wise the phone was amazing. I miss it! Hopefully by next year Pre2 will be out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    More likely 2011 imo... I doubt the VZ version is going to be that much of an upgrade, particularly with Palm's statement about not wanting to create a large product portfolio.
    12-21-09 12:35 PM
    I love webOS, I just didn't care much for the hardware either.

And it may sound silly, but the horrid facebook app available in their app store was just to much to stand.

The hardware on the pixi, (atleast the body of the phone) is better imo.

If only the guts were as good as the pres...
    12-21-09 12:47 PM
    And it may sound silly, but the horrid facebook app available in their app store was just to much to stand.
    Highly recommend the alternative facebook apps... Every alternative is far superior to Palm's FB app (x.facebook.com, Friendsbook, or Friendsflow)
    12-21-09 12:58 PM
    I don't think we will see a Pre2 for some time. After watching precentral.net for awhile, it seems that they are just showing their updated version of webOS (1.3.5 I believe) at CES. As for the Verizon version, it sounds like it will just have more memory.
    12-23-09 10:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD