Soo I Finally Got Approved for google voice =] and i found a google voice app for my pre! i love gv

do yall have a GV
    Last edited by XxXjacobXxX; 08-10-09 at 03:58 PM.
    08-07-09 05:07 AM
    How do you go about setting up a Google Voice Account on the Pre? There isn't really an official app, and a few of the homebrew apps have limited functionality really.
    08-09-09 02:18 AM
    Hi how can get topics(news) like this. you are too fast
    08-10-09 03:47 PM
    Hi how can get topics(news) like this. you are too fast
    wait! what?
    08-10-09 04:46 PM
    GV is awesome!!!! Free text messages, free local phone calls, free long distance to Canada!
    08-16-09 09:06 PM
    I don't have the GV app installed on my phone, but I've had a number for the past 2+ years (from when they were still Grand Central), and all I can say is that this service is freaking awesome. When Google took over they added some nice features.

Listen to your VMs anywhere (phone, email, web). VMs get converted to text & emailed to you. Have your phone ring through to anywhere you are (home, work, cell, or all of them). Group your contacts, just as you do with email (all work contacts ring at the office, all friends/family ring at cell, etc). Call or SMS from your GV number. Custom VM intros for each number or group of numbers.

I haven't switched to GV exclusively, but I'm considering it. I've had my cell number for 10+ years, and don't really want to give that number up. I use this as a 2nd phone for people that I may never want to talk to again, such as buying/selling on Craigslist/eBay, calling to find out information about products, etc. Its also come in handy for times when I have sketchy cell coverage but can find wifi.

Honestly I'm kind of surprised that its free. If Verizon had this it'd be $30/mo.
    08-29-09 11:24 AM
    For Pre owners the app should show up in the app store. List all apps by newest and you will see it. Got it but haven't tried it yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-09 12:04 AM
    GV is awesome!!!! Free text messages, free local phone calls, free long distance to Canada!
    Really? No hidden charge at all? cool huh!..
    09-28-09 10:50 AM
    Verizon would charge 30 a month, and extend your 2 year agremment.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-09 05:07 PM
    Google Voice is simply awesome. I like being able to text from my PC and my phone and have it all go the the same place.
    Having visual voicemail is also nice. I can meter calls like never before.
    11-09-09 12:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD