So today was my first full day of using my pre and I have noticed when I'm using it for more than 15 minutes or when its charging it becomes hot. Has anyone else had this issue or is it just my usual luck winding up with the only lemon lol.
    06-10-09 02:20 AM
    They do run a little hot but if you get the touchstone back cover it should lessen it a lot.
    06-10-09 07:54 AM
    Thanks for the reply. When you get the touchstone charge it has a different back on the phone? Good to know, I probably would have caught something on fire lol
    06-10-09 05:20 PM
    Yes... you get a touchstone battery cover. Mine gets a bit hot from normal wall charging. I'm using my iPhone wall charger mixed with my 8900's USB, don't think that's the reason though.
    06-11-09 02:54 AM
    After using it more and reading some things outside of the pre forum on cb I have seen many people complaining about it getting hot. I was on the phone with tech support for 15 minutes with a ? about my pre and it was hot by the end of that call and it wasn't heavy useage at all and when its plugged in it becomes very hot, I'm afraid the phone is gonna blow up or something. The cs rep told me to take it to the store and they will give me another one cause that isn't normal but I'm begining to think it is normal for the pre and if it is, I'm gonna wind up returning it I like the phone for the most part but I don't want to be in fear of my phone setting on fire.
    06-11-09 03:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD