I've been trying to set diverts on my Q10 and it's just not working. It reverts as soon as I make the setting.

I try the network codes to dial in a forwarding request, and I get a pop-up that says "Error. System failure."

I've been talking to EE all day without result. They can set it at their end, but I don't need to be on hold with a customer service agent for 15 minutes every time I need to change a divert. They keep passing the buck and asking me what phone I have when I've been quite clear that the network codes aren't working either.

Does anyone else have experience of this kind of thing?

Thanks.

EE Call Divert runaround.-img_20140403_112101.png
    04-03-14 08:17 AM
    I've been trying to set diverts on my Q10 and it's just not working. It reverts as soon as I make the setting.

I try the network codes to dial in a forwarding request, and I get a pop-up that says "Error. System failure."

I've been talking to EE all day without result. They can set it at their end, but I don't need to be on hold with a customer service agent for 15 minutes every time I need to change a divert. They keep passing the buck and asking me what phone I have when I've been quite clear that the network codes aren't working either.

Does anyone else have experience of this kind of thing?

Thanks.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140403_112101.png 
Views:	93 
Size:	17.1 KB 
ID:	260431
    I had this problem at Xmas 2013 with call forwarding (for my Q10) - had to get EE to set up the call forward, and then had to get EE to turn it off later - EE said that this was a BlackBerry problem that would be fixed in a later release of OS10

Haven't tried it since (other than the default call forwarding/divert to my VM)

Very interested to learn if anyone has a solution
    04-03-14 11:55 AM
    Been talking to them all day. They wouldn't accept that it wasn't the handset, even though it failed using network short codes too.

I put the sim in a dumbphone and it failed from there too, both from the menu and the short code.

And they said they'd have to call me back.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-14 12:06 PM
    I had this problem at Xmas 2013 with call forwarding (for my Q10) - had to get EE to set up the call forward, and then had to get EE to turn it off later - EE said that this was a BlackBerry problem that would be fixed in a later release of OS10

Haven't tried it since (other than the default call forwarding/divert to my VM)

Very interested to learn if anyone has a solution
    Try these shortcodes:

http://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Product...m-p/46880#M193

And if they don't work, call them back because your handset isn't to blame.

Incidentally, I just tried this on my wife's iPhone 5s and it failed on there too.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-14 12:52 PM
    Update:

They've pretty much admitted that:

• It's a network issue
    • They don't know what the cause is
    • They don't know if or when they'll be able to fix it

All this after they make me jump through hoops and try to blame my phone. Turns out it doesn't work on my wife or friend's phone either.
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    04-04-14 09:46 AM