Iv currently got a htc desire HD with orange I get 750mb of data usage per month (35 a month) . Im buying a blackberry and i want to know will I be able to use all of the bb features if i put the sim straight in or do i need to add some kind of bundle??? Please help i get my new phone soon
    05-11-11 11:26 AM
    Iv currently got a htc desire HD with orange I get 750mb of data usage per month (35 a month) . Im buying a blackberry and i want to know will I be able to use all of the bb features if i put the sim straight in or do i need to add some kind of bundle??? Please help i get my new phone soon
    you will have to call your provider to change your data plan. for the blackberry to work properly, you need to have a blackberry specific data plan, and a BIS account for the blackberry device, and all of it's apps / features to work properly...

the good news is, once you have done that, you can also use the HTS with the same SIM / plan, without making any additional changes...

essentially, in the eyes of your carrier, you need to make the blackberry / plan, your primary device...

swapping it after that to any other smartphone will work great, as it will just use the data connection...
    05-11-11 11:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD