Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Hi.
    I've been using a z30 now for a few months and consider it to be the best phone and os I've ever used.
    I now what to roll out 4 more handsets to 4 of my employees. We currently have an o2 contract with shared mins. I have an offer at the moment from my mobile dealer, to get three black and one white unlocked z30 for free, on a ee/orange contract with 8gigs of data. I think it's around 135 pounds total a month. PS. The free handset bit isn't a ee offer. One my dealer with whom I've spent a lot of money with for a lot of years, has put together for me..

Question.
    I've heard horror stories about ee service levels.. could anyone chime in and give some real world feedback please?

Posted via CB10
    01-22-14 02:18 AM
    Hi.
    I've been using a z30 now for a few months and consider it to be the best phone and os I've ever used.
    I now what to roll out 4 more handsets to 4 of my employees. We currently have an o2 contract with shared mins. I have an offer at the moment from my mobile dealer, to get three black and one white unlocked z30 for free, on a ee/orange contract with 8gigs of data. I think it's around 135 pounds total a month. PS. The free handset bit isn't a ee offer. One my dealer with whom I've spent a lot of money with for a lot of years, has put together for me..

Question.
    I've heard horror stories about ee service levels.. could anyone chime in and give some real world feedback please?

Posted via CB10
    Hi there

I am now an EE customer, after having been an Orange customer (business and personal) for the previous 20 years

Had an issue with the space bar on my new Q10 - courier arrived the next afternoon with a replacement
    eg the same level of service that I used to get with Orange

My biggest issue with EE is that their website and online account management are often having 'technical difficulties' and rarely working when I want to use them
    Last edited by BigAl_BB9900; 01-22-14 at 09:07 AM. Reason: keyboard failure
    uktivo likes this.
    01-22-14 09:04 AM