11-01-16 03:32 PM
92 123 ...
tools
    Hey guys,

I'm Teda I'm a user interface designer and i own a BlackBerry z30. I thought it would be cool for devs and designers from the BlackBerry community to share and lend their skills to help add more apps to BlackBerry World.

Something like a swap of skills project to project great design and dev make great user mobile experiences.

So if your designer looking to help out a dev with a new app project post your details here....or if you are a dev looking for a designer to help give your app that extra kick post it!

Posted via CB10
    LeeU1911 and sirius27 like this.
    06-23-15 12:47 AM
    I kinda like your idea. Although I'm a developer, I haven't build an app for bb10 myself. But if anyone needs a hand, I would be very happy to help.

Posted via CB10
    JustAnimazing likes this.
    06-23-15 02:43 AM
    I kinda like your idea. Although I'm a developer, I haven't build an app for bb10 myself. But if anyone needs a hand, I would be very happy to help.

Posted via CB10
    Well, build an App for BlackBerry 10 , the more of us the better

Posted via CB10
    06-23-15 02:45 AM
    I'm also willing to do a redesign for free if you are serious about it and have time to invest into pixels and UI animation.

Posted via CB10
    JustAnimazing likes this.
    06-23-15 03:01 AM
    If you guys have dev/designer friends tell them about this post!

I left a comment for the creator of the new slack10 app I'm willing to lend a hand in design if needed. Just got to wait for a response.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-15 06:17 AM

Posted via CB10
    If you have any ideas on what you want to develop I don't mind helping out with designs. also I might have an idea in mind no designs yet

Posted via CB10
    06-23-15 06:18 AM
    Well, build an App for BlackBerry 10 , the more of us the better

Posted via CB10

Are you a dev as well?

Posted via CB10
    06-23-15 06:19 AM
    Designer here. Willing to get involved if needed.

Passport, SQW 100-1, 10.3.2.440
    06-23-15 06:41 AM
    Are you a dev as well?

Posted via CB10
    I most certainly am

Posted via CB10
    06-23-15 06:47 AM
    This could be bring a revolution in BlackBerry World. We need devs who have the sense of style with function.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-15 06:52 AM
    Well I'll drop some designs some time this week in. maybe two of my ideas if any dev wants to take part that would be great. Thinking about a Manga reader and to do list...but if you devs have an app out and looking for a face lift I'll lend a hand

Posted via CB10
    06-23-15 07:16 AM
    Just a very few of us interested here? Let's do something new together from whoever are here. This can be be interesting for all of us.
    06-24-15 09:22 PM
    I might join in if you need help, I'm a coder with very bad design skills. I might need help with one of my app too, but not for the app. Hub2Watch is an app that communicates with a custom designed Pebble watchface, and that watchface might need some design love. It's one of the few BlackBerry exclusive Pebble watchface, so let's make it stand out!

Currently, the watchface looks like this picture

Attachment 359472
    Attached Thumbnails Design and Developer Team Up-img_20150625_195714.jpg  
    06-25-15 06:57 PM
    I might join in if you need help, I'm a coder with very bad design skills. I might need help with one of my app too, but not for the app. Hub2Watch is an app that communicates with a custom designed Pebble watchface, and that watchface might need some design love. It's one of the few BlackBerry exclusive Pebble watchface, so let's make it stand out!

Attachment 359472
    And the picture is seriously distorted. Please upload a good pic.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-15 12:17 AM
    And the picture is seriously distorted. Please upload a good pic.

Posted via CB10
    I think the ones marked Hub2Watch

Design and Developer Team Up-img_20150625_233905.png

Posted to CB via my Passport | FileArchiveHaven
    06-26-15 12:40 AM
    On that note I'm a game developer, I'd love to match up with a designer.

I'd love to try a mixed project ,and split the sales . Pixelart and 2D is probably the best match! The first game I have in mind is about 40 sprites, 32x32. Completely open to design ideas on it .

Posted to CB via my Passport | FileArchiveHaven
    06-26-15 12:45 AM

Attachment 359472
    Mind pointing me to where I can see the specs of the pebble design

Posted via CB10
    06-26-15 09:43 AM
    Hey everyone it has been a while!

I started to create an weather app simple clean and fun its up for grabs for any dev that is willing to create it! i'll post some photos. You are able to change the theme colours. Its not designed with bb fonts seeing how you would need the license for it. Also you would need a program called sketch for the raw files it is vector-base with some code behind it, I have created the z ,q ,passport family. things like the side menu , and tab bar you will have to create and tweak.

Design and Developer Team Up-screenone_wa.jpgDesign and Developer Team Up-screenthree_wa.jpgDesign and Developer Team Up-screentwo_wa.jpg

I'll be creating a different ver. so if anyone wants to grab that as well i send the files over once i am done!
    sirius27 likes this.
    07-09-15 09:40 AM
    Hey everyone it has been a while!

I started to create an weather app simple clean and fun its up for grabs for any dev that is willing to create it! i'll post some photos. You are able to change the theme colours. Its not designed with bb fonts seeing how you would need the license for it. Also you would need a program called sketch for the raw files it is vector-base with some code behind it, I have created the z ,q ,passport family. things like the side menu , and tab bar you will have to create and tweak.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ScreenOne_WA.jpg 
Views:	758 
Size:	78.3 KB 
ID:	361665Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ScreenThree_WA.jpg 
Views:	757 
Size:	73.9 KB 
ID:	361666Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ScreenTwo_WA.jpg 
Views:	757 
Size:	61.3 KB 
ID:	361667

I'll be creating a different ver. so if anyone wants to grab that as well i send the files over once i am done!
    Looks fantastic!
    I am a developer, can we do this weather app?

Also, I would love if someone could help me with themes and overall design for the next version of 'scroBBle'.
    Will attach a screenshot of the current state of scroBBle (the home page). I specifically need help in designing tutorial pages; when the app is launched for the first time.

Attachment 361778
    Attached Thumbnails Design and Developer Team Up-img_20150604_131357.png  
    07-10-15 01:14 AM
    Looks fantastic!

Also, I would love if someone could help me with themes and overall design for the next version of 'scroBBle'.
    Will attach a screenshot of the current state of scroBBle (the home page). I specifically need help in designing tutorial pages; when the app is launched for the first time.

Attachment 361778

Once i'm done I'll send the files your way! And uhmm I'll download it and see what your talking about. Maybe a bit of a ui update is needed. App looks cool from the BlackBerry World screen shots.

Posted via CB10
    sirius27 likes this.
    07-10-15 06:23 AM
    N/A
    Last edited by JustAnimazing; 07-10-15 at 07:55 AM.
    07-10-15 06:25 AM
    Looks fantastic!

Attachment 361778
    I have an open-source Tutorial all written in QML, you might want to look at it.
    https://github.com/RodgerLeblanc/Tutorial

Posted via CB10
    sirius27 likes this.
    07-10-15 07:10 AM

Attachment 359472

Mind listing the specs for the watch and what versions does this support. Don't want to design for something BlackBerry phones can't connect too.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-15 07:56 AM
    I have an open-source Tutorial all written in QML, you might want to look at it.
    https://github.com/RodgerLeblanc/Tutorial

Posted via CB10
    Cool! Will check it out and get back to you!

Posted via CB10
    07-10-15 11:58 AM
    Mind listing the specs for the watch and what versions does this support. Don't want to design for something BlackBerry phones can't connect too.

Posted via CB10
    This is the best place to check the watch specs :
    https://www.reddit.com/r/pebble/wiki/tech_specs

The Pebble watch will work with BlackBerry 10.2.1 and up, but my watchfaces are connected watchfaces, meaning that they can 'talk' with the phone, and that needs 10.3.0 and up.

My watchfaces shows your Hub unread messages count, like the one you can see when you swipe up from bottom bezel :
    http://imgur.com/x5xoiy2

My users want to have more watchfaces to choose from, but I'm really bad at design. What I'd like is a render of a watchface, where we can see at least 4 notifications (and at most 6).

If you want, you can reach me on BBM to discuss a bit more on what I need.

My PIN is 2 B F 9 8 8 3 D without the spaces.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-15 07:57 AM
92 123 ...